NJ Top Docs Presents, Dr. Eugene Batelli!
Metropolitan Ankle & Foot Care Specialists pride themselves on delivering outstanding and innovative care. Building their reputation on patient referrals as well as word of mouth recommendations, the practice has become an authority on reconstructive ankle and foot surgery, joint replacement surgery, arthroscopy, platelet richplasma therapy (PRP), amniotic membrane therapy, and minimally invasive surgery.
Dr. Batelli is a board-certified reconstructive foot and ankle surgeon who specializes in General Podiatry, Surgical Podiatry, Sports Medicine and Pediatric Podiatry. He received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York and knows your feet are the foundation of your body. When you are experiencing problems with or pain in your feet, it affects your well being.These problems can make it difficult to manage all aspects of your life in a healthy and productive way.Seeing a podiatrist could be the right answer.
- The doctor received his BS in Biology from St. Peter’s College in New Jersey
- Received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York
- Completed a two year surgical residency at PBI Regional Medical Center in New Jersey where he received extensive training in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery with emphasis on diabetic limb salvage and trauma
- Double board certified in Foot Surgery and the prestigious Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
- St. Joseph’s Medical Center, Paterson and Wayne, NJ
- St. Mary’s Hospital, Passaic, NJ
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ
- Palisades Medical Center, North Bergen, NJ
- Millenium Healthcare of Clifton, Clifton, NJ
- Pleasentdale Surgery Center, West Orange, NJ
- New Horizon Surgical Center, Paterson, NJ
- 2010 America’s Top Podiatrists, for foot and ankle surgery
- Consultant, Solana Surgical (2012-2013)
- Consultant, Trilliant Surgical (2013-present)
- Adjunct Professor, St. Mary’s Hospital Podiatry Residency Program
- Adjunct Professor, UMDNJ Podiatry Residency Program HUMC campus
- Adjunct Professor, Palisades Medical Center Podiatry Residency Program
To learn more about Dr. Batelli and his practice, please follow the link below: