Kayal Rheumatology Center
At Kayal Rheumatology Center, we are committed to diagnosing and treating the crippling pain that occurs when you suffer from osteoarthritis, rheumatism, (including rheumatoid arthritis), lupus, gout, chronic back pain, tendinitis and other conditions of the joints, bones, muscles and connective tissue.
When you experience ongoing joint and muscle pain, stiffness and/or swelling, you should make an appointment with one of our specialists at Kayal Rheumatology Center. Our rheumatologists have the expertise and training to diagnose and treat whatever ails you.
Irina Raklyar, MD, FACR
Dr. Raklyar has been serving patients in northern New Jersey for over 10 years as a board-certified rheumatologist, specializing in arthritis and autoimmune diseases. She prides herself in staying current and offering modern, evidence-based medicine. She has advanced her practice with experience in musculoskeletal ultrasound for both diagnosis and therapeutic intervention.
- NJ Top Docs, 2017- Present
- Certified Clinical Densitometrist, International Society for Clinical Densitometry, 2019
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course for Rheumatologists – The Antonio J. Reginato Course, 2011
- Recipient, 2007 American College of Rheumatology Research and Education Foundation Annual Award
- Case Study Winner, 2007 American College of Rheumatology Annual Slide Competition
- SUNY Chancellor’s Award for Student Initiative, 2000
- International Society for Clinical Densitometry
- American College of Rheumatology
Alan Zalkowitz, MD
Dr. Alan Zalkowitz, with over 40 years experience, started the Arthritis and Rheumatology Fellowship at Mount Sinai Medical Center in NYC and started the Lupus Foundation of New Jersey.
- PLATELET RICH PLASMA/BONE MARROW ASPIRATE CONCENTRATE
- VISCOELASTIC AND STEROID SUPPLEMENTATION
- STEROID INJECTIONS
- ORTHOTIC DEVICES
- INFUSION THERAPY
- MUSCULOSKELETAL ULTRASOUND
- DISEASE MODIFYING ANTI-RHEUMATIC DRUGS
- BIOLOGIC RESPONSE MODIFIERS
- CO-STIMULATION MODULATORS
- MINIMALLY INVASIVE ARTHROSCOPY
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM