Kayal Foot & Ankle Center
From athlete’s foot to reconstructive surgery, you can trust the Kayal team to provide an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment for the full spectrum of ailments that can affect the intricate and complex structures of the foot bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, tendons and nerve endings.
Chad W. Rappaport, D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S.
Dr. Rappaport evaluates and treats the entire spectrum of foot and ankle conditions. From simple athlete’s foot to complicated surgical reconstructive procedures, Dr. Rappaport prides himself on his bedside manner and constant search for innovative treatment of the foot and ankle.
- DPM (Doctor of Podiatric Medicine), Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center, Des Moines, IA (2000)
- BS (Bachelor’s of Science), University of Osteopathic Medicine & Surgery, Des Moines, IA (1998)
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Surgery (ABPS)
- Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS)
- Board Certified, Reconstructive Rearfoot & Ankle Surgery (2008), ABPS
- Board Certified, Foot Surgery (2008), ABPS
- Adjunct Faculty, St. Francis University, Course Instructor,
Orthopaedics: Foot and Ankle Disorders (2004-2008)
- Product Consultant, Arthrex Inc., Small Joint Dept.;
Authored Technique Guide for Mini-Tightrope Fixation of Phalangeal Osteotomies (2007)
- Product Consultant, Smith & Nephew,
Foot and Ankle Orthopaedic Implant Instrumentation (2007)
Theresa Ronna, D.P.M.
Dr. Ronna has trained with many highly regarded pioneers in the field of sports medicine. She has been part of the medical team for several NYC marathons, pre-Olympic games, The Fourth All African games in Nairobi, Kenya, the World Games in Rome, Italy, and the Can-Am Rugby tournament in Lake Placid.
- Roseland Surgical Center/United Hospital Center; Roseland, NJ 8/96-8/97
- Podiatric Surgery Residency Program, completed 8/97
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine; New York, NY 9/92-5/96
- Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine, received 5/96
- Columbia University; New York, NY 9/91-5/92
- Graduate degree in Biology, received 5/92
- Montclair State University; Montclair, NJ 9/87-5/91
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Cum Laude, received 5/91
- Letter of Commendation from Commanding General, Marine Corps Base, Camp Lejeune (5/99).
- Certificate of Recognition from Onslow County Council for Women (3/00).
- American Podiatric Medical Writers Award (1996).
Fax: (201) 560-0712
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM