Jeffrey H. Aroesty, M.D., F.A.C.S., P.C.
Dr. Jeffrey H. Aroesty specializes in Otolaryngology (Ear Nose and Throat) at Advocare Aroesty Ear, Nose & Throat Associates.
Jeffrey H. Aroesty, M.D.
Dr. Aroesty treats both pediatric and adult patients. He is a highly skilled head and neck surgeon, well-versed in treating a variety of maladies affecting the head, neck and thyroid, in addition to non-surgical and surgical treatment of sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, otitis media and other diseases of the ears, nose and throat. Dr. Aroesty also is trained to perform an in-office procedure to help alleviate snoring and mild to moderate Sleep Apnea. He is affiliated with St. Clares Health System and Ridgedale Surgery Center.
- State University of New York, Brooklyn, 1988
- Medical Education
- Staten Island University Hospital
- 2 Year Surgical Residency
- SUNY Brooklyn
- 4 Year Otolaryngology Residency
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, 1995
- In 1998 he became a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. in 2010, Dr. Aroesty was recognized as a distinguished member of the American Board of General Surgery.
- Snoring & mild sleep apnea diagnosis & treatment
- Hearing loss & balance disorders: testing, hearing aids, swim plugs a& musicians plugs
- Evaluation & Treatment of all aspects of ear, nose and throat problems from pediatrics to geriatrics
- Nose & sinus problems; sinus surgery; septoplasty; nasal & facial fractures
- Tonsils & Adenoids; surgical & non-surgical treatment
- Ear disorders: chronic infection, tinnitus, Meniere’s Disease; wax removal
- Head & Neck Surgery including Thyroidectomy neck masses,cancerous skin lesions, throat and larynx surgery; computer voice imaging salivary & parotid gland disorders.
- Diagnostic ultrasound on site & Home Sleep Studies available
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please contact the office for information regarding insurance policies.