Metropolitan Ob/Gyn, PA
Metropolitan Ob/Gyn, PA was founded in 2002. We offer a wide range of services to women of all ages.
We provide both obstetrical and gynecological services.
We provide care for women with various high risk obstetrical issues such as Cervical Incompetence, Hypertension in pregnancy, Preterm Labor, Multiple Gestation, and Diabetes Mellitus. We also perform minimally invasive surgery.
We support women who desire natural childbirth although anesthesia services are also readily available at both hospitals.
We support women who desire to have a vaginal delivery after Cesarean Section (VBAC). We admit to Overlook Hospital (Summit, NJ).
Winsome Parchment, M.D.
Dr. Winsome Parchment has been in practice since 1994. She is the medical director and CEO of Metropolitan Ob/Gyn, PA which she founded in 2002.
She is currently accepting new patients.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from City College of New York in 1986
- Graduated with MD degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Bronx, New York in 1990
Post Doctoral Training
- UMNDJ-New Jersey Medical School 1990-1994 (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- NJ Top Doctor – NJ Monthly 2004 and 2009
- NJ Top Docs – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- LEEP procedure
- Endometrial ablation
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy
- Management of normal and high risk pregnancy
- Twin vaginal deliveries
- Management of teenage pregnancy
- Management of fibroids
- Management of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Cerclage placement
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Section (VBAC)
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 6:45 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Beech Street
- Consumer Health Network
- Devon (Americare)
- Horizon (BC/BS)
- One Health
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- USA Managed Care
- Wellchoice (Empire)