Victor G. Gentile, M.D.
At Advocare Ear, Nose & Throat Medical Associates, we believe that each doctor and patient become a team for treating an individual’s ear, nose and throat problems. Our otolaryngologists (doctors who specialize in ear, nose and throat) spend most of their time listening in order to understand your concerns and respond with the best treatment options for you. We believe informed patients make better decisions about their health and well-being. With the help of our professional staff, timely follow up makes sure problems are resolved and your health improves.
Victor G. Gentile, M.D.
Dr. Gentile has authored publications on Sinus Surgery in Children and those with Cystic Fibrosis, and in Plastic surgery including articles on scarring and healing, as well as incisionless approaches to the midface. For one of these be received the Residents Research Award from the Triologic Society.
- His undergraduate training was in Engineering and included research on artificial vision and Cardiac Monitoring.
- He is an Alpha Omega Alpha graduate (Medical Honor Society) of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
- He then pursued a career in Otolaryngology doing his Residency at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia.
- Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The New Jersey Academy of Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery
- From sore throats and earaches to sinusitis or hearing loss, Advocare Ear, Nose & Throat Medical Associates is equipped to handle all your otolaryngology needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Diseases and disorders of the ears, nose, throat, head, and neck negatively impact the lives of millions around the world. Our health information, created by our member physicians, provides a basic overview of diagnoses and treatment for many of these conditions.
- Services we provide at Advocare Ear, Nose & Throat Medical Associates that are difficult to find elsewhere include:
- Diagnostic Equipment and treatments for vertigo and Meneire’s disease including minimally invasive inner ear perfusion of medication done right in the office with over 90 percent success at controlling symptoms.
- Surgical and non-surgical therapies aimed at restoring hearing including ear drum/middle ear reconstruction, stapedectomy, Hearing Aid dispensing, as well as transcranial stimulation for one sided deafness.
- New alternatives to sinus surgery and allergy including allergy drop immunotherapy done right at home as an alternative to allergy shots at the Doctor’s Office.
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Office is open every other Friday
Advocare participates with most major insurance plans. As participation varies by region, specialty, and physician, we recommend that you contact either our office or your insurance company representative to verify that your insurance plan is accepted.
For information on how to obtain insurance coverage for you and/or your family, please visitwww.healthcare.gov