Stuart W. Honick, DPM, PT
Combining podiatry and physical therapy, Dr. Honick brings enhanced skills to his podiatric practice. Currently, Dr. Honick has offices located in Mays Landing and Hammonton, NJ. Dr. Honick maintains active staff privileges at hospitals, surgical centers, nursing homes and assisted living facilities throughout the area.
Stuart W. Honick, DPM, PT, FACFAS
Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Dr. Honick attends many continuing medical education courses throughout the year to refine his skills and perform the most up-to-date surgical techniques.
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
- The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Kean College
- Physical Therapy Degree
- Children’s Specialized Hospital, Mountainside, NJ
- Practiced as a pediatric physical therapist
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine (formerly Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine)
- Degree of Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.)
- Kessler Memorial Hospital, Hammonton, NJ
- Two-year Surgical Residency
- As a member of the Gait Analysis Laboratory at Children’s Specialized Hospital, he used sophisticated EMG and force plate studies to assist physicians and physial therapists in designing appropriate treatment programs.
Dr. Honick offers the following services
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Please contact the office for information regarding insurance policies.