Stuart W. Honick, DPM
Combining podiatry and physical therapy, Dr. Honick brings enhanced skills to his podiatric practice. Dr. Honick maintains active staff privileges at hospitals and surgical centers. Dr. Honick is Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. He attends many continuing medical education courses throughout the year to refine his skills and perform the most up to date surgical techniques.
Stuart W. Honick, DPM
Dr. Stuart Honick specializes in both podiatry and physical therapy. At Go Feet, Dr. Honick serves residents in Mays Landing and Linwood, New Jersey, and the surrounding community. Dr. Stuart W. Honick received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration from Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey. With a strong desire to combine his sports interests into the medical field, Dr. Honick went on to pursue a degree in Physical Therapy at the Rutgers School of Health Related Professions.
He practiced as a pediatric physical therapist at Children’s Specialized Hospital in Mountainside, New Jersey. Dr. Honick treated a wide variety of children with diagnoses that included: cerebral palsy, spina bifida, stroke, traumatic brain injury, developmental disorders, burns and orthopedic trauma. Continuing his education at Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Dr. Honick was awarded a degree of Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM). Dr. Honick completed a two-year surgical residency at Kessler Memorial Hospital, Hammonton, NJ. His surgical training encompassed all areas of foot and ankle surgery with a strong emphasis in diabetic wound care.
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
- The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Kean College
- Physical Therapy Degree
- Children’s Specialized Hospital, Mountainside, NJ
- Practiced as a pediatric physical therapist
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine (formerly Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine)
- Degree of Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.)
- Kessler Memorial Hospital, Hammonton, NJ
- Two-year Surgical Residency
- As a member of the Gait Analysis Laboratory at Children’s Specialized Hospital, he used sophisticated EMG and force plate studies to assist physicians and physial therapists in designing appropriate treatment programs.
Dr. Honick offers the following services
Fax: (609) 904-0800
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Please contact the office for information regarding insurance policies.