Paul Kovatis, MD
Dr. Paul Kovatis is known throughout the tri-state area for his expertise with complex lower-extremity fractures. His dedication to his craft has led to many accolades, attesting to his talent.
He remains a passionate patient advocate – often counseling new patients on the risks, benefits, realistic expectations, and potential pitfalls of new but often unproven technologies.
In this era of social media, Dr. Kovatis routinely counsels preoperative patients regarding realistic expectations and limits of all surgeries pertinent to his subspecialty whose catchment area extends from the Jersey shore to Pennsylvania and the NY Metro region.
Dr. Paul Kovatis
Paul Kovatis, MD has been in practice for 25 years, establishing himself in various orthopedic physician leadership positions. He has gained tremendous recognition and has received many awards over the past two decades for his work within orthopedic foot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Kovatis treats all aspects of lower extremity orthopedics.
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society (AOFAS)
- New Jersey Orthopedic Society (NJOS)
- Hellenic Medical Society of New York
- Bergen County 200 Club – NJ State and Local Law Enforcement Honor Legion Lifetime Awards
- American Academy of Sports Medicine
- Past President Bergen County Medical Society
- US Navy SEAL: Team Never Quit / lone survivor benefactor
- Military Order of the Purple Heart
- Wounded Warrior Foundation (WWF)
- Carlos Beltran Baseball School Puerto Rico (Philanthropist and Teacher)
- Trauma to Lower Extremity
- Elective and Emergent Sport Injuries
- All Fractures including Minor and Complex Lower Extremity Limb Salvage
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Revision Surgery
- Workers Comp and No Fault Ortho Injuries
- General Orthopedics
Fax: (201) 489-6991
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM