Reproductive Medicine Associates of NJ
At Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA), their passion, their mission, is to help people like you build a family. Fertility is a specialized issue. When it’s your fertility, you want a highly-trained and inspiring team of reproductive medicine specialists. At RMA, that’s exactly what you get.
Reproductive Medicine Associates has the in-depth experience to provide you with the support, the science, the safety, and compassion to help you through some of the most important choices of your life. Since its founding in 1999, RMA has conducted vital research that has advanced the practice of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET), Single Embryo Transfer (SET), and more. RMA offers their patients greater levels of safety and success through embryo testing before transfer – resulting in success rates that far exceed the U.S. national averages for more than a decade.
Marcy F. Maguire MD, FACOG
Dr. Maguire is a board-certified Reproductive Endocrinologist, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, as well as a Clinical Assistant Professor for the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Science at Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. She earned her medical degree from Medical College in Virginia, performed her Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at Tufts Medical Center, and completed her Reproductive Endocrinology fellowship at the National Institutes of Health. She is also a Partner and OB/GYN Chair at Short Hills Surgery Center in Short Hills, New Jersey.
Today, Dr. Maguire finds it energizing to work in a proactive environment, like Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA), which is at the forefront of advances in preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) that help give hopeful parents peace of mind on a variety of genetic issues. When paired with In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), it helps your care team increase the chance of a healthy, successful pregnancy.
- America’s Most Honored Doctors – Top 1%, 2020-2023
- Top Physician by Suburban Life, February 2022
- NJ Top Doctors by Healthy Living, January 2022
- New York Metro Top Doctors by Castle Connolly, July 2022
- Five-Star Physicians by Suburban Life, May 2022
- America’s Most Honored Professionals – Top 10%. 2019
- Castle Connolly Exceptional Women In Medicine, 2018-2021
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor 2018-2020
- Jersey’s Best – Top Doctors 2019-2021
- New York Magazine Top Doctors 2020-2021
- Fertility assessment
- Egg freezing
- IVF + family-building treatment options
- LGBTQ family-building options
- Single-by-choice family-building options
- Domestic and international family-building options
- Licensed support counselors
- Nutritional coaching
- Fertility acupuncture
- Fertility financing, multi-cycle discount programs, and lending options
Fax: (973) 290-8370
Tuesday: 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday: 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday: 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday: 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM