Advanced Dermatology Surgery Center, PC
We are New Jersey’s premiere destination for world-class dermatological procedures designed to rejuvenate your skin
for a healthier, reinvigorated, refreshed and youthful look.
Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
A fellowship trained, board-certified Mohs surgeon with a passion for excellence in dermatology, and healthy, beautiful skin.
- Beth Israel Medical Center (internal medicine)
- University of Michigan – (Dermatology)
- University of Iowa – ( Mohs Surgery)
- Riverview Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- NJ Top Doctor – NJ Monthly 2008
- NJ Top Docs – 2017, 2018
- Member of American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Excision (removal) of benign moles, skin lesions, skin tags, warts, etc.
- Excision of malignant skin tumors such as basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma.
- Microscopically-controlled excision of basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas
- GentleLase hair removal
- Nd:Yag for pigmented lesions and tattoos
- Pixel Laser
- Pulsed dye laser for facial spider veins, leg veins, port wine stains, scars
- V-Beam Perfecta
- Chemical peels
- Full Body Exams
- Contact Dermatitis
- Infections and inflammation
- Hair Loss
- Moles, Warts, cysts and growths
Tuesday: 7:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 7:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 7:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Please call for Saturday hours.
I was very happy with Dr. Kolnasky and his staff would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.
Very pleasant staff! Dr. Has an amazing bedside manner as well as knowledgable and accommodating. Took his time to explain my condition and answer my questions as well as make small talk!
Doctor was professional. Seemed to know and size up any issues quite fast. Nurse was taking down notations while doctor was talking for future reference. The only point as a patient you need to know is whatever ails you, you must tel the doctor to look at. do not assume he knows 100% . Doctor was courteous and answered my repeated concerns without any hesitation, which i appreciated. Overall a good visit.