Satya P. Kastuar, M.D.
Dr. Satya P. Kastuar is s Gastroenterologist in North Brunswick, New Jersey.
Satya P. Kastuar, M.D.
Dr. Satya P. Kastuar is a Gastroenterologist in North Brunswick, New Jersey.
- Ranchi University, India
- Bachelor of Science
- Patna Medical College, Patna University, India (formerly known as Prince of Whales Medical College)
- Rotating Internship in Medicine, Surgery, OBGYN, Pediatrics
- Junior Medical House Officer
- Senior Medical House Officer
- UMDNJ – Rutgers Medical School, Robert Wood Johnson University
- Residency, Internal Medicine
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology
- Consulting practice in Gastroenterology, Liver disease, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in Central New Jersey area since 1986.
- Active managing partner in Endosurgical Center of Central New Jersey, East Brunswick, NJ established in 2000
- Experienced in more than 60,000 gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures
- Besides routine upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, polyp removal, control of hemorrhage, Dr. Kastuar possesses special skills in advanced interventional endoscopic procedures
- 2003- Present: Chief of Endoscopy- St. Peter’s University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- 1999-2003 Chief of Gastroenterology – St. Peter’s University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
To keep abreast and stay current with medical advancement over the last 20 years, Dr. Kastuar has attended the following training/meetings:
- Harvard Medical School
- Academic Medical Center
- Georgetown Medical Center
- Duke University Medical Center
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Mayo Clinic Endscopy Course
- Advanced ERCP techniques, Wisconsin
- Therapeutic Endoscopic live courses (more than five times in Toronto, Canada every other year to enhance his personal skills)
- Temple University Medical Center
- GI organization meetings named “Digestive Disease Week” all over the U.S.
- Hands-on Endoscopic techniques at Ethicon Research Lab, Ohio
- American Society of Internal Medicine
- Internal medicine residents and medical students both at RWJUH and SPUH including occasional didactic lectures
- Hands-on teaching for fellows and residents
- As a fellow in RWJUH, indicated multiple disciplinary conferences in reference to Pathology, Radiology, and Surgery
- Have given multiple grand rounds in conferences at SPUH over the years on different Gastroenterology and endoscopy topics
- Part of the speaker panel for multpile Pharmaceutical companies of the years
- Participated actively in the tumor board at SPUH and RWJUH in the past
- Please contact the office for updated information regarding services offered.
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please contact the office for information regarding insurance policies.