Dr. Satya P. Kastuar
Satya P. Kastuar, MD is a board certified gastroenterologist practicing in North Brunswick, New Jersey.
Satya P. Kastuar, M.D.
Dr. Satya P. Kastuar is a Gastroenterologist in North Brunswick, New Jersey.
He is experienced in more than 60,000 gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures. Besides routine upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, polyp removal, control of hemorrhage, Dr. Kastuar possesses special skills in advanced interventional endoscopic procedures.
- Ranchi University, India
- Bachelor of Science
- Patna Medical College, Patna University, India (formerly known as Prince of Whales Medical College)
- Rotating Internship in Medicine, Surgery, OBGYN, Pediatrics
- Junior Medical House Officer
- Senior Medical House Officer
- UMDNJ – Rutgers Medical School, Robert Wood Johnson University
- Residency, Internal Medicine
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology
To keep abreast and stay current with medical advancement over the last 20 years, Dr. Kastuar has attended the following training/meetings:
- Harvard Medical School, Academic Medical Center, Georgetown Medical Center, Duke University Medical Center, Medical University of South Carolina, Mayo Clinic Endscopy Course, Advanced ERCP techniques, Therapeutic Endoscopic live courses (more than five times in Toronto, Canada every other year to enhance his personal skills), Temple University Medical Center GI organization meetings named “Digestive Disease Week” all over the U.S., and Hands-on Endoscopic techniques at Ethicon Research Lab, Ohio
- American Society of Internal Medicine
- Internal medicine residents and medical students both at RWJUH and SPUH including occasional didactic lectures
- Hands-on teaching for fellows and residents
- As a fellow in RWJUH, indicated multiple disciplinary conferences in reference to Pathology, Radiology, and Surgery
- Have given multiple grand rounds in conferences at SPUH over the years on different Gastroenterology and endoscopy topics
- Part of the speaker panel for multpile Pharmaceutical companies of the years
- Participated actively in the tumor board at SPUH and RWJUH in the past
- Please contact the office for updated information regarding services offered.
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Available for Emergencies on Weeknights and Weekends
Please contact the office for information regarding insurance policies.