Dennis A. DiGiacomo MD
Board Diplomat of Internal Medicine since 1982.
Providing individualized quality care in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma, COPD, hypertension, diabetes, coronary artery disease, hyperlipidemia / elevated cholesterol, congestive heart failure, community-acquired pneumonia, influenza, osteoarthritis, herniated lumbar disc, amongst other internal medicine disorders.
Dr. Dennis A. DiGiacomo
Dr. DiGiacomo has over 41 years of diverse experience practicing internal medicine. He graduated from medical school in 1978.
- Spirometry, electrocardiograms, phlebotomy, urinalysis, ICAEL accredited echocardiograms and ICAEL accredited treadmill stress echocardiograms.
- Vascular and General ultrasounds including carotid, arterial, abdominal aorta.
- Renal artery ultrasound for resistant hypertension.
- Holter monitoring
- Genetic testing evaluation with genetic counseling referrals for hereditary breast /ovarian carcinoma
- CDC vaccination schedule evaluation and recommendations for international travel.
- Referrals to high volume and high quality institutions and physicians for interventional procedures including cardiac catheterization, percutaneous coronary intervention, coronary artery bypass surgery, valve replacement and electrophysiological studies.
- Referrals to high-volume institutions, neurosurgeons or endoscopic spine specialists for refractory back pain due to recaltricent lumbar or cervical disc disease unresponsive to conservative management and medical therapy.
Fax: (973) 399-8562
Tuesday: 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
I am happy to say I have known Dr. DiGiacomo over thirty-five yearsas a patient. He is extremely current on medical issues and he constantly and diligently reads medical journals and is aware of up to date medicines and studies. Fortunately, for me he has a photographic memory concerning my multitude of tests and ailments. I consider myself lucky to be under his care and he has never let me down from the high standards of care that he practices.
I’ve been a patient with Dr. D for a very long times over 10 years or more i’m very pleased with my doctor.
Dr. Dennis is very concerned about his patient’s wellbeing. I’ve been a patient for over 25 years. Ask him a question and he will give you a clear and to the point answer. Excellent doctor, I highly recommend him.
Patient over 20 years. Several hospital stay at Saint Michael’s Medical Center & he supervised all the other doctors treating me. Very satisfied.
I’ve been going to Dr Dennis for over 30 years… Dr Dennis has saved my life at least 2xs…Dr Dennis made it possible for me to have the best heart surgeon by the name of Dr Connely from St Joseph’s Hospital in Patterson New Jersey…between the 2 of them my goal plans were made and executed without fail…Dr Dennis was able to monitor my recovery process on a 24 hour daily basis…Dr Dennis even took the time to have a conference with my spouse to explain what was going on with me and the plans that were being put in place for my transfer to have the life saving surgery that was needed…One thing about Dr Dennis…he will check you out from head to toe and he sends to Specialist that will take very good care of you. Dr Dennis really cares about all of his patients…he takes his time with you and explains the procedures that you may need to have done.
Last but not least Dr Dennis has a wonderful set staff working with him.They are kind and very helpful to all who come to the office and they greet you with a smile and ask how are you doing, how can we help you today.