NJ Spine & Orthopedic
NJ Spine and Orthopedics is dedicated to delivering minimally invasive laser spine surgeries to eliminate the pain, discomfort, and dysfunction of numerous conditions of the neck and back.
Our award-winning team of NJ spine surgeons and medical staff offer the latest in research, technology, and treatments for pain management and minimally invasive surgery. Our comprehensive “concierge” services range from non-surgical, conservative methods to gentle, minimally invasive surgeries performed through incisions that are smaller than a postage stamp.
Ayan Goswami, DPM
Dr. Ayan Goswami is a board-certified Doctor of Podiatric Medicine who practices both adult and pediatric podiatry. His patient-centric approach focuses treatment on the individuality of the patient. Each patient heals differently, therefore the same treatment plan will not work for everyone. Treatment plans are focused on the patient’s lifestyle, job, age, and systemic issues which all play a role in their healing potential.
Dr. Goswami uses a combination of conservative and minimally invasive treatment options to design personalized recovery plans for his patients. Often, this involves remaining up-to-date with cutting-edge breakthroughs in surgical technology, including high-definition fiber-optic visualization and regenerative techniques such as stem cell therapy.
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Surgical residency in foot & ankle reconstruction at Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center in New York
- Recipient of the “Best Podiatrist” award by threebestrated.com since 2010
- NJ Top Docs, 2019 – Present
Dr. Goswami addresses both routine and complex cases of foot pain. Some of the common conditions that Dr. Goswami resolves in his daily practice include:
- Achilles Tendon Rupture & Achilles Tendonitis
- Ankle & Foot Trauma (including fractures & breaks)
- Bunions, Calluses, Corns, & Plantar Warts
- Diabetic Foot Problems (including non-healing foot ulcers)
- Foot & Ankle Deformities (such as hammertoe or clubfoot)
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis of the Ankles & Feet
Fax: (973) 741-3900
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
I’ve had my share of joint injuries (!!!) and have met many doctors over the years… some pretty good, some not so much… simply said, Dr. Goswami is a rockstar. He is not only warm and compassionate, but he’s thorough, takes his time, explains everything in easy-to-understand terms, and most importantly, I healed very quickly in his care. I will recommend him anyone and everyone. The staff is great, too.