Allyson Agathis, M.D.
Your pediatrician is your child’s first line of defense against health problems and your best source of reliable health advice. Dr. Allyson Agathis established her private practice in Bedminster in 2001 and has served the community ever since. Her comprehensive, leading-edge pediatric care includes five-point vision screening, hearing screening and preservative-free flu shots. She even offers complimentary “Meet and Greets” for new patients.
Her caring, compassionate nature and great bedside manner make children and parents feel comfortable. She takes plenty of time – her checkup appointments last a minimum of one hour – to educate your family and answer your questions.
So when you want outstanding, personalized service from a doctor who is responsive to your needs in a professional, comfortable environment that makes you and your child feel at home, look to Dr. Agathis.
Allyson Agathis, MD, FAAP
Board Certified Pediatrician, Dr. Allyson Agathis is a Fellow of The American Academy of Pediatrics. She practices Adolescent Medicine & Pediatrics in Bedminster, New Jersey.
- American Board of Pediatrics
- NJ Top Docs (2012 – Present)
- NJ Family’s Favorite Kids Doctor (2011)
- New Jersey Family Magazine’s choice for NJ Favorite Kids Doc (2013)
As the mom of six children herself, Dr. Agathis understands how worrisome it can be when you have a sick child, especially if it’s your first child. In addition to answering all of your questions, putting your mind at ease and being extremely attentive to your needs, she provides complete health services, including but not limited to:
- Newborn care (from A to Z)
- Physical exams for school, sports & camp
- Vaccines & preservative-free flu shots
- In-office CLIA-certified lab & blood draws
- In-office blood drawing
- Rapid diagnostic testing for strep, flu
- In-office overnight throat cultures, urine cultures, urinalysis
- Comprehensive vision & hearing screenings
- Individual pre-college medical care & counseling for teens
End your child health worries today with a visit to Allyson Agathis, MD. For more information or an appointment, please call 908-719-2626 or use our convenient Request an Appointment form.
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please contact the office for information regarding insurance policies.