Dr. Joseph Savon
Dr. Joseph Savon is the Medical Director and Co-Founder of New Life Medical Addiction Services. He is also a preeminent Gastroenterologist who practices at South Jersey Gastroenterology.
New Life Medical Addiction Services is a state licensed outpatient treatment center that uses research based medical interventions combined with counseling and therapy to treat drug addiction, alcohol use disorder, and mental health disorders. New Life’s mission is to improve access to Evidence Based Treatment (EBT) for behavioral health conditions, reduce sense of shame and stigma, and to establish itself as a pioneer in the addiction medicine field.
New Life Medical Addiction Services is now in network for Horizon, United Healthcare, AmeriHealth, independence Blue Cross, Medicaid and Medicare
Dr. Joseph Savon
Dr. Joseph Savon is the Chief Medical Officer at New Life Medical Addiction Services as well as one of its Co-Founders.
Dr. Savon has performed nearly 50,000 medical procedures and he is one of 28 doctors at Virtua Healthcare System who specialize in Gastroenterology. Dr. Joe is also a partner at South Jersey Gastroenterology.
As a physician, Dr. Joseph Savon is known for taking a personal interest in the health and well-being of the patients he cares for. Over the past several years, Dr. Savon has become increasingly concerned by the country’s growing addiction crisis and took it upon himself to become an expert in proven medical approaches to managing addiction.
Dr. Savon’s impressive academic credentials, numerous accreditations and long history as an outstanding physician have earned him a loyal following of patients. But what people love most about Dr. Joseph Savon is the individualistic way that he approaches each of the patients that he cares for. Dr. Savon wants every one of his patients to experience the best possible outcome from the care he provides and to live life to their maximum potential.
- Bachelor of Science in biology – St. Joseph’s University
- Medical Degree – UMDNJ – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency – Thomas Jefferson University
- Virtua Health Systems
- Kennedy Health Systems, Cherry Hill Division
New Life Medical Addiction Services is State licensed to provide Partial Care Services, Ambulatory Detox Services, Intensive Outpatient Treatment Services, Co-Occurring Treatment Services and Outpatient Treatment Services including Suboxone prescribing. It is DEA and Medicare approved.
New Life Medical Addiction Services provides a range of outpatient programs:
- Medically Monitored Withdrawal Management Program for alcohol and opioids (whether prescribed or illicit)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Partial Care (PC)
- Traditional Outpatient Program (OP)
- Unlike other programs, we offer care 7 days per week to accommodate the needs and schedules of employed individuals or those with primary caregiving responsibilities.
All of our programs offer the following services:
- Individual Counseling & Therapy
- Group Counseling & Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Substance Abuse Education and Treatment
- Psychiatric Evaluations and Medication Management
- Mental Health Services & Co-Occurring Disorders
- Vocational and Educational services
- Relapse Prevention
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Life Skills
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Medical Care* (Medically Monitored Withdrawal Management program only)
- Community Referrals
- Case Management Services
- Aftercare Planning
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Elmwood Medical and Business Complex, 773 Route 70 East, Suite E-100
Marlton, NJ 08053
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
New Life Medical Addiction Services treatment center is located in suburban Marlton, New Jersey with easy access from New Jersey Turnpike/I-95 (Exit 4) and I- 295. Our neighbors from Pennsylvania can also easily access our treatment center as we are a short 20-minute commute from Center City, Philadelphia.
New Life Medical Addiction Services is now in network for Horizon, United Healthcare, AmeriHealth, independence Blue Cross, Medicaid and Medicare.