Hackensack Meridian Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine
Hackensack Meridian Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine provides compassionate care to keep children and adolescents healthy.
Dr. Charita Y. Csiky
Dr. Csiky has been practicing in the field of Pediatrics since 1989. She is a Board certified and licensed Pediatrician and Neonatologist in Europe, as well as a Board certified Pediatrician by the American Board of Pediatrics. She has completed two residencies in Pediatrics and a Fellowship in Neonatology.
She holds three Medical licenses in the US in New Jersey, North Carolina and Pennsylvania. She had practiced as a Neonatologist in Europe and has practiced general Pediatrics in different setting including inpatient and outpatient in both Europe and the United States.
She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and a member of several European Pediatric and Neonatal / Perinatal societies.
She has been awarded Top Doctor in the US in 2007 and 2008 and New Jersey Top Docs consecutively since 2015. She was also chosen Favorite Kids’ Doctor in 2018 by parents.
She speaks English, Greek, Hungarian, French and German.
- Acne care, including hormonal treatment
- Behavioral health needs/emotional issues
- Anxiety screening
- Complex medical and psychological conditions**
- Depression screening
- Substance abuse screening
- Children with special needs
- Chronic fatigue and/or pain syndromes**
- Weight management and chronic abdominal pain
- Evaluation for potential eating disorder
- Medical management of eating disorders, including anorexia nervosa
At Joseph M. Sanzari Children’s Hospital, patients are advised to be treated for chronic fatigue through the pediatric rheumatology program and chronic pain through the pediatric pain and palliative care program.
- Comprehensive contraceptive counseling*
- Birth control
- IUD and contraceptive implant services
- Gynecological and reproductive issues*
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Lack of menstrual periods
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Painful menstrual periods
- Menstrual management and contraception in adolescents with chronic medical conditions
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM