Chirag Shah, MD, LLC
Princeton Eye and Ear Center is the only center in the central Jersey area to offer comprehensive eye, ear, nose and throat medical and surgical services. Our goal is to provide the best, state-of-the art medical services to our patients. We have heavily invested in the lastest and safest diagnostic and surgical technology to ensure our patients benefit the most. All our doctors are board certified and current with the latest medical and surgical advances. Our surgeons specialize in performing state-of-the-art, minimally invasive surgical techniques to ensure patients benefit from a quick recovery in the safest manner possible.
Dr. Chirag Shah
Dr. Chirag Shah is a board certified, fellowship-trained cornea and refractive surgeon. He has specialty training in laser refractive surgery (LASIK and PRK), cataract and corneal transplantation. As a Medical and Surgical Director of LasikPlus Vision Centers in the Philadelphia area, he has performed over 50,000 laser refractive surgeries to reduce his patients’ dependence on glasses and contacts.
- Laser Refractive Surgery (Lasik and PRK)
- Advanced no-stitch Cataract Surgery
- Advanced Multifocal and Toric Lens Implantation
- Corneal Transplantation (DSEK, DMEK)
- Glaucoma Treatment and Managament
- Treatment of Retinal Disorders (Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration, Retinal Detachment)
- Full Ear, Nose, and Throat practice affiliated with our office in the same building
Fax: (609) 423-0095
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM