Amber Khan, M.D.
Born to a diplomat, Dr. Amber Khan’s educational background is as diverse as her upbringing. She grew up in several countries and was educated in both British and American systems. She has a mastery of several languages, including English, Urdu, Hindi Punjabi, Tagalog and some Arabic and Kurdish.
Amber Khan, M.D.
Dr. Amber Khan’s love for the Academia was second only to her desire to practice independent, old fashioned and hands-on Medicine where she could make a difference in the lives of her patients with as little a beurocracy as possible.
- University of the Phillipines
- Doctor of Medicine
- Harvard Medical School
- SUNY at Stonybrook
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Advanced Fellowship, Hepatology
- “Most Outstanding Graduate of the Institute of Biological Sciences”, University of the Philippines at Los Banos, Philippines
- Cum Laude (Honors), B.S., Zoology
- Elected to Phi Kappa Phi International Honor Society for Academic Excellence
- Honorary Member, Phi Sigma Delta Honor Society for Excellence in the Biological Sciences
- Chancellor’s List (Highest Honor), Dean’s List, University of the Philippines at Los Banos
- “The Best Abstract by a Fellow in Training” awarded by American College of Gastroenterology, Boston, Mass.
- National Congressional Award as “Honorary Chairman”, 2003 as “Active Teacher in Family Medicine” awarded by the American Academy of Family Physicians
- NJ Top Doc: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Acid Reflux Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Colorectal and other gastrointestinal cancers
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Hepatitis Treatments
- Diseases of the gall bladder, pancreas and liver
- Bariatric Endoscopic procedures
Fax: (908) 522-1302
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please contact the office for information regarding insurance policies.