Anthony Barravecchio, M.D.
Allied Medical Associates (AMA) believes in a holistic approach to each patient.
An emphasis is placed on how a patient’s condition affects one’s overall health and individual needs.
Preventive medicine is encouraged. We strive to maintain one’s health as much as treat their illness.
Anthony Barravecchio, M.D.
In 2001 Dr. Anthony Barravecchio founded Allied Medical Associates (AMA) formerly known as North Haledon Medical.
He constantly strives to find ways to improve upon the principles which AMA was established.
He takes great pride in playing an active role in educating his patients on ways to improve their health.
- Lafayette College
- The Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- New York Beth Israel Peninsula Hospital
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Medical Director, Allied Medical Associates
- Medical Director, Care One of Wayne
- Medical Director, Medicine Consultation Service at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation North
- Director of Gerontology at Regency Gardens Nursing Home
- NJ Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- Bergen/Passaic Osteopathic Medical Society
- School Physician at Manchester Regional High School / Haledon
- Town Physician for Haledon and North Haledon Police Departments
- Regional Physician for Bergen Risk Management
- Chief Resident, NY Beth Israel Peninsula Hospital Family Practice Department
- Clinical Instructor – Mt. Sinai Medical School/Englewood Hospital
- Community of Italian American Osteopathic Physicians Committee (Past President)
- St. Joseph’s Wayne Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Paterson Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Kindred Hospital
- Valley Hospital
- Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
- Member of the American Medical Directors Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Annual Check Up
- Random Blood Sugar Testing
- Bone Densitometry
- CAT Scan
- Ear Lavage
- Flu Shots
- House calls on disabled elderly patients
- Nerve Conduction Velocity Testing
- Hearing Testing (OET)
- PFT’s (Pulmonary Function Testing)
- School/Work/Sports Physicals
- Urinalysis Testing
- Venous Doppler Testing
- Vision Testing
- Well Woman Exams
- Worker’s Compensation
- Pre-operative Medical
- Strep Throat Culture
- Hepatitis A & B
- Gardasil (HPV)
- Varicella – Chicken Pox
- Menactra – Meningitis
- Urine Pregnancy
- Occult Blood in Stool
- Pulse Oxygen
- Tuberculin Screening – PPD
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Health insurance reimbursements are established by the contracts between the insurance company that provides the coverage and the person or company that purchases it.
Although AMA will assist you in processing your claim for reimbursement we do not determine the amount that you may owe or be reimbursed.
For this reason, we recommend that patients familiarize themselves with their insurance coverage programs and any requirements for copayments, coinsurance, pre-authorizations, and referrals.
- Choice Care/Humana
- Coventry/First Health
- Empire BCBS
- GHI (only through Qualcare)
- Horizon BCBS
- Local 1199
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Network
- Tricare/US Family Health
- US Dept of Labor