Glen Ridge Dental Arts – Paul L. Dionne, DMD
Our family-focused dental practice has served the Glen Ridge and Montclair area for over 60 years, with Dr. Dionne heading the practice for nearly 20 years. We are committed to delivering cutting-edge dentistry and achieving the best results for each patient. Well informed patients are the core of our practice and we provide educational tools to ensure that our patients can become knowledgeable about the methods available to achieve optimal dental health
Paul L. Dionne, DMD
“I love being a dentist. I can restore a mouth to its healthy state and create a beautiful smile that can greatly improve a person’s life. I love helping people feel better about their smiles and ultimately about themselves.”
- After attending Temple University, Dr. Dionne was graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (the New Jersey Dental School).
- In 1993 he assumed the practice of a retiring dentist in Montclair and created a state-of-the-art practice in a friendly and caring environment.
- Dr. Dionne has both advanced training and considerable experience in reconstructive dentistry with attention to occlusal harmony to achieve optimal mastication. He is also an expert in cosmetic dentistry.
- Dr. Dionne’s expertise, combined with his genuine and sincere warmth leaves his patients fully at ease and completely assured.
- Dr. Dionne completed a residency at Tufts University in Dental Sleep Medicine
- Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Staff
- Angie’s List Super Service Award
- America’s Top Dentists
- NJ Top Dentists
- Montclair Magazine’s Top Dentists
On your first visit, expect a thorough evaluation of your oral health.This may include full-mouth x-rays, oral cancer screening, periodontal and dental exam, facial muscle and TMJ exam, and a review of your medical history.
Dr. Dionne’s office uses the latest technology to focus on each patient’s individual needs, whether it be restorative or cosmetic services.
Dionne is proud to provide family, cosmetic and implant dentistry using advanced techniques with the following services:
- Cosmetic Dentistry and Esthetic Restorations
- General Preventative and Restorative Dentistry
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Oral Appliance Therapy
- Smile Makeovers
- Implant Dentistry
- Vel-Scope Oral Cancer Screening
- Invisalign Teeth Straightening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Digital X-Rays
- up to 85% less radiation exposure
- IntraOral Camera
- Crown and Bridge
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Under Armour Custom Mouthguards (for sports)
- Sleep Screening Consultation
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
To contact the practice using their email contact form please click here.
- Cigna PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred Plus
- Any PPO Insurance Plan
Dr. Dionne is an outstanding professional dentist. After many years of seeing other dentists who performed, as it turned out, haphazard work on my teeth, Dr. Dionne literally remade my bite. His dentistry has provided me with healthy teeth for the first time in my life.Without exaggeration, his work has helped transform my life. I would recommend Dr. Dionne to anyone seeking exceptional professional care in a caring environment.
I was in so much pain and my friend told me to go see Dr. Dionne.She said he’s the best and will take great care of me.She was so right!He alleviated my pain and saved my tooth.I wouldn’t go anywhere else.He’s amazing.
Best dentist hands down! I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my mouth. He is gentle, a perfectionist and a caring person. He is a real expert at what he does.
I came to Dr. Dionne as an emergency patient with a broken tooth; I was referred by a close friend.He found time for me and immediately put me at ease.He fixed my tooth perfectly; you can’t even tell I broke it, and it’s right in the front!Dr. Dionne is now my regular dentist.I come to him for all my regular checkups and cleanings.He is always caring and on time.He also has very modern equipment in his office.I trust Dr. Dionne and wouldn’t go anywhere else.
I’ve been going to Dr. Dionne since before I was married, and now I take my family to him. He is great! Not only is he an expert at what he does, he really cares about his patients. He seems to know his patients well, and spends time with us. That’s hard to find these days.
I was referred to Dr. Dionne by a co-worker. She raved about him, and I see why. Not only is he an exceptional dentist, but he really cares about his patients. He took so much time with me making sure he answered all my questions and that I understood everything he explained. He also showed me pictures of my teeth so I could see exactly what my issues were and how he could help me. He is gentle, caring and really meticulous about his work. My teeth never felt or looked so good. I send friends to him all the time. It’s really good to have someone I trust taking care of my teeth!