Michael Gruber, DMD, FAGD, PA
The practice offers all phases of general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry, including pediatric dentistry, periodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, implants, tooth whitening, and Invisalign orthodontics.
Their team offers uncompromising care to patients every day. Patients benefit from the leading technology in this high-tech cosmetic practice, which incorporates digital X-rays, cone beam computed tomography, lasers, cosmetic imaging showing before-and-after smiles, shade scanners to customize tooth color, diagnostic intraoral video cameras, Doppler digital caries detection and now 3-D digital impression scanning for perfect-fitting restorations.
Michael Gruber, DMD, FAGD, PA
Dr. Michael Gruber was a 1979, Omicron Kappa Upsilon graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dentistry and completed a prestigious General Practice Residency at Morristown Memorial Hospital in 1980. After four years of active dental practice, Dr. Gruber established the practice for Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in 1984.
He received his Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry in 1986, and in 1988, completed comprehensive prosthetic training in Osseointegrated Implants.
In 2014, Dr. Gruber was nominated by his peers and accepted as a Fellow in the American College of Dentists (ACD), the oldest major honorary dentistry organization comprised of only 3.5 percent of practicing dentists in the United States. Its members have exemplified excellence through outstanding leadership and contributions to dentistry and society.
Dr. Gruber has also been chosen by his peers as a “Top General Dentist” in N.J. Monthly magazine for the past 13 consecutive years, NJ Top Docs/Dentists for the past 11 years as well as a Top Dentist by the National Consumers Research Council and USA Top Dentists.
Dr. Gruber has been an attending at Morristown Medical Center since 1980, where he teaches cosmetic, restorative and implant dentistry, and in 2017 was honored as the “Attending of the Year”.
He also is the Founder and Director of the Boys and Girls Club of Newark Children’s Dental Center, which provides through volunteer dentists and auxiliaries, free dentistry to all of the children of the club ages 5-18.
- University of Maryland, B.S, Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dentistry
- Morristown Memorial Hospital, General Practice Residency
- OKU—Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society–Fairleigh Dickinson University
- FAGD – Fellowship of the Academy of General Dentistry
- FACD – Fellow American College of Dentists
- Consumers Research Council – Best Dentists in America 2002-2021
- New Jersey Monthly — Top Dentists in New Jersey — 2005, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- NJ Top Dentists — 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Founder and Director: Boys and Girls Club of Newark Children’s Dental Center
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American College of Dentists
- Tri County Dental Society
- New Jersey Jersey Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Academy of Comprehensive Dental Studies
Dr. Gruber’s full-service practice focuses on cosmetic and restorative dentistry, utilizing all-ceramic crowns, bridges, veneers, and implants, including “All on Four” and All on Six” implants.
Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Cosmetic Dentistry and Esthetic Restorations
- General (Restorative) Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- TMJ / Headaches
- Tooth Whitening
- Sports Mouthguards
- Conscious “Enteral” Sedation
- Administration of Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm Hyaluronic Dermal Fillers
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Please contact our office to work with one of our insurance specialists for a complimentary benefits check.