Old Bridge Dental Group in Old Bridge
  • Old Bridge Dental Group Website
  • Old Bridge Dental Group on Facebook
  • Old Bridge Dental Group on Twitter
  • Old Bridge Dental Group on YouTube
  • Old Bridge Dental Group on Instagram
Office in Old Bridge
  • Areas of Practice:
  • General Dentistry

Old Bridge Dental Group

About Us

At Old Bridge Dental® about 85% of the care we provide is preventive and maintenance – such as cleanings, fillings, and caring for broken teeth or broken fillings. And the other 15% are larger more complex dentistry cases which require more of a time commitment. This includes complex rehabilitations cases and cosmetic dentistry.

Many of Dr. Griggs‘ peers in the area refer patients here for that dentistry because they know his work is superior. Many of those same professionals come to him for their own care and send their families to see him.

Our convenient hours of operation are also designed to help you feel special. Our goal is to work toward same-day dentistry as much as possible. We understand that people have busy lives, and they don’t have time to make five separate appointments. They want to get it done!

Our Dentist

Dr. Robert Griggs

“The most fulfilling part of my dental practice is giving people new smiles. Through that we change their lives and improve careers,” says Dr. Griggs. “The appreciation from some of our patients is overwhelming.”

Dr. Griggs goes the extra mile to keep fresh and current in his field by exceeding the number of continuing education required for his license. And he takes on a leadership role in that by co-chairing the Forum for Advanced Dental Studies (AFADS) – a lecture series that draws about 40 dentists throughout the year

Education & Training
  • Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
  • Honors and Awards
  • NJ Top Dentists
  • New Jersey Monthly – Jersey Choice – Top Dentists (2012-2019)
  • Our Services

    Call us to learn about the many dental services we offer, including:

    Our Office
    Phone: (732) 613-9898
    Fax: (732) 613-9766
    Monday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
    Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
    Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
    Thursday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
    Friday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
    Saturday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
    Sunday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
    Additional Contact Information

    Call our Old Bridge office to schedule an appointment today.


    We accept all dental insurance plans including:

    • Cigna
    • Delta
    • Blue Cross Blue Shield
    • MetLife

    Even if we are not listed as a provider for your insurance plan, we welcome you to our office. Most insurance plans can now be quickly verified digitally, and within seconds we can answer questions about your cost for procedures.

    Dr. Griggs and his staff has their patients well-being as their number one concern. Trust them completely.

    Richard B.

    This was the first dentist office that I have been to that has taken the time to figure out why I have such a problem with cavities and what can be done differently. They were also the friendliest dentist office that I’ve ever been to!

    Sharla W.

    This was my first visit and I am amazed at how kind not just friendly the staff are. If Dr. Griggs puts such care into who he hires, I am excited to see the quality of his work.

    Frances C.

    Short wait, smiling receptionists, gentle hygienist and GREAT dentist!! Thank you Dr. Griggs and staff. Soooo glad I found Old Bridge Dental.

    Beverly G.

    I am very comfortable and happy with my switch to Old Bridge Dental. Thank you for making my visits comfortable.

    Jaime M.