Advanced Dental Techniques
We are dedicated to excellence in restorative dentistry and implant dentistry with motivation toward a higher level of wellness and self esteem. We recognize the uniqueness in you as an individual. Through a mutually supportive relationship we desire to assist you in taking responsibility for your own health. Our goal is to help you maintain a healthy natural smile with proper function and esthetics.
Laurence C. Breiterman, D.M.D.
Dr. Laurence Breiterman’s passion for dentistry drives him to learn from the world leaders in cosmetic dentistry, TMJ diagnostics and management, diagnosis and treatment of occlusal problems, implants, endodontics and full mouth reconstruction.
Every day, he strives to live out his practice’s motto, “We believe in offering the best services available to help patients develop the healthiest, long-lasting smile possible.
- Graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1990
- His desire to become one of the best has led him to pursue almost 3000 hours of continuing education
- Studied at the L.D. Pankey Institute and is a Fifth Level Graduate. The institute is a non-profit dental education center developed to help teach dentists how to provide ultimate quality dentistry to their patients. He incorporates the latest technologies into his practice
- He became eligible to receive the academy’s Lifelong Service Recognition Award in 2012, an award currently held by less than 250 dentists worldwide
- He has received letters of commendation from former NJ governor, Jon Corzine and NJ state congressional representative Robert Roe for his contributions to dentistry
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of the prestigious Pankey Institute in Key Biscayne, Florida
- Fellow of the International Congress of Implantology
- Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute Anterior Esthetics
- Named to America’s Top Dentists for Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry
- Graduate of the Cosmetic Dentistry Continuum at Louisiana State University
- Graduate of The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Graduate of General Practice Residency with the Veteran’s Administration
- Continues to acquire over 150 hours of Continuing Education each year
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the New Jersey Dental Association
- Well Respected by his peers in the community for excellence in comprehensive dentistry
- Speaker/ presenter at Passaic County Dental Society Study Club
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please contact the office for information regarding insurance policies