Ira Goldberg, DDS, FAGD, DICOI
When you visit our Roxbury dental office, you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer including comprehensive general, implant and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of your whole family. Our team at Morris County Dental Associates is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long-term dental health and a beautiful smile. We only suggest treatments that are necessary to improve the quality and health of your teeth.
Ira Goldberg, DDS, FAGD, DICOI
“Here at Morris County Dental we take great satisfaction in helping you achieve and maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to cosmetic procedures, implants, and general family care.”
- University of Michigan, School of Dentistry
- Residency at Mountainside Hospital in Montclair, NJ
- Misch International Implant Institute
- Dawson Academy of Complete Dentistry
- Multiple additional programs for cosmetics & full mouth reconstruction
- Multiple additional programs for comprehensive implant treatments
Advanced training in:
- Surgical dental implants
- Restorative dental implants
- Cosmetic smile design
- Porcelain veneers
- Bone grafting for dental implants
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry
- Diplomat of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Scholar of the Dawson Academy of Complete Dentistry
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Goldberg has a strong background in dental implants, cosmetics, and comprehensive care.
The advanced degrees he hold in the fields of general dentistry and implants place him within the top few percent of dentists in the country.
- All-On-4 dental implants, (as well as other full-mouth implant options)
- Zirconia dental implants
- Full mouth dental implants
- Immediate dental implants
- Denture stabilization with dental implants
- Mini Dental implants
- Bone grafting & reconstruction
- Cosmetics: Veneers, Bonding, Bleaching, Snap-On-Smile, and more
- Full mouth reconstruction & rehabilitation
- Family Dentistry, including cleanings & check-ups
- Root Canals
- Crowns & Bridges
Dr. Goldberg’s patients are his most important asset, and he strives to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of his patients.
Your referrals are welcome and appreciated.
They look forward to seeing you!
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
We accept most insurances. Please call to discuss your specific plan with us.
I was searching for an implant dentist because I needed several implants. I wanted a doctor who was understanding and an office I could feel comfortable in. I found all that at Morris County Dental: Dr. Goldberg was compassionate, patient, and understanding of my particular needs. The office staff made me feel welcome and I looked forward to my visits. Dr. Goldberg’s attention to detail and his caring approach before and after treatment made me feel that I made the right choice and was in competent hands. I love my new smile, and I highly recommend this office!
As soon as I arrived for my first visit, I felt welcomed and at home. The receptionist is a true professional. She’s engaging, nice and very organized too. Dr. Ira is a real people person and easy to communicate with. His assistant, Beth, is very gentle and easy to talk with. Everyone in this dental family has a wonderful way about them. I truly appreciate them for making me feel so very welcomed. I’ve made Dr. Goldberg my new permanent Doctor and I will tell everyone how terrific he is!
I have followed Dr. Goldberg since he sold his practice in Hamburg, NJ. Even when he was not my dentist (because of my moving out of the area), I would go back to him for a 2nd opinion and he was always right. He was always patient and understanding with me; knowing I was usually nervous about my appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg to anyone for General Dentistry and especially Implants. He has done a wonderful job with an implant that I originally had tooth issues with from another Dentist, who in my opinion “screwed it up royally. Thank you Dr. Goldberg for being the ONE Dentist who actually fixed it so I’m not in and out of pain!