Shore Premier Dental Arts
Shore Premier Dental Arts provides general, cosmetic, and implant dentistry to Little Silver, Red Bank, and all Monmouth County communities. The practice also provides therapy to sleep apnea and TMJ patients under Advanced Sleep and TMJ Center of New Jersey. The goal of Dr. Ally and her whole team is to provide this care in the most effective manner possible. Our dentist takes several steps in order to make sure every patient receives the personalized care they need.
Christine Ally, DDS, FAGD, FICOI
Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship.
She is an American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine Qualified Dentist.
- Owner at Shore Premier Dental Arts
- Owner at Advanced Sleep and TMJ Center of New Jersey
- Studied Oral Surgery and Implantology at New York Presbyterian Hospital – Cornell
- Studied at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Studied at Yale- New Haven Hospital Center
- Studied at Misch International Implant Institute
- Studied at University of Toronto
- Studied at The University of Western Ontario
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Qualified Dentist, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Snore guards, sleep apnea appliances, night guards for grinding.
- Root canal therapy, internal bleaching of stained teeth
- Laser tooth whitening, gingivectomy, periodontal decontamination, frenectomy, treatment of cold sores, apthous ulcers,
- Scaling and root planing ( deep cleaning), periodontal surgery including grafting, crown lengthening, gum contouring, treatment for receding gums, frenectomies and laser pocket decontamination.
- Implant placement, single and multiple teeth restorations, implant retained dentures, full mouth reconstruction.
- Smile makeovers, veneers, crowns, tooth whitening, implants
- Cleanings, Fluoride treatments, sealants, diet and oral hygiene instructions.
Now Specializing in TMJ appliances & Sleep Apnea/Snoring appliances!
Fax: (732) 842-8299
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday: By Appointment Only -
Dr. Ally and her staff are not only the most talented professionals in their field but also smart, caring, interested in their patients as people and surely one to turn to for advise. Dr. Ally is someone you can trust and count on. So glad she’s here in Little Silver.!
During lunch today; I had a implant malfunction. I called Shore Premier Dental Arts and was able to be seen within hours. Although Dr. Ally did not originally perform this dental work she was able to correct the problem. I enjoyed my dinner tonight like nothing ever happened. Dr. Ally and staff are “ remarkable!”
I always recommend Shore Premier Dental Arts to my family, friends and co-workers. The Office Staff and Hygienists are always friendly and professional and Dr. Ally is well versed and extremely knowledgeable. Always a positive experience from the time I enter the door.
Everyone here is SO amazing! As soon as you walk in the two girls at the front actually look up and smile! They say hi and how are you? It was so refreshing, no standing at a glass window while I’m being ignored. Then the hygienist came out to get me for my cleaning, she was a sweetheart. So caring and really educated me on my gum issues, all without making me feel ashamed. Then Dr. Ally came in and went over my xrays and pictures of my teeth and explained everything that I need and WHY!!! Not just tell me you need this and this and then leave. She actually cared!! Then I’m taken to the front desk again where the girl there explained everything again to me, but this time on the insurance end. She gave me a print out of everything that she estimated the insurance to pay. I know it’s not an exact but it’s going to be so nice to come back and not have sticker shock AFTER they do the work! I even took a picture with their photo booth (yes a photo booth) with some of the girls and we were so silly it was great! I felt like I was with old friends. I would recommend this amazing, friendly and fun office to anyone and everyone! You will NOT be sorry.
I’ve been having clenching and grinding issues with my teeth for quite a while and after procrastinating and not receiving proper treatment or information regarding the issue I was recommended to see Dr. Ally. She and her staff were incredibly kind and really took the time to help me find what was really going on. I’ve been to several dentists in the past and NONE of them informed me the way that Dr. Ally and her staff did. I highly recommend this group especially if you are experiencing problems that you can’t seem to find answers to!