Andrew Spector, DMD, FAGD, FICOI
- Dr. Spector is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine.
- He finished a two year program in Full Mouth Rehabilitation and Surgical Restorative Implantology.
- He has served as Clinical Associate Professor at New York University, teaching surgical and prosthetic implantology.
- Dr. Spector is a graduate of the Americus Center for Aesthetic Dentistry.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Laser Dentistry
- Oral Cancer Screenings to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy to prevent tooth loss
- PerioProtect minimally invasive dentistry
- Porcelain Veneers for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment to save an infected tooth
- Sealants to protect children’s teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Invisalign For Adults a viable option for adults looking for straighter teeth
- Invisalign For Teens when you don’t wan’t traditional metal braces
- Two visit Smile Makeovers
Emergency Dental Treatment
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
*We are open two Saturday’s a month (Not in Summer)
Please contact the office for information regarding insurance policies.
Thank you so much for affording me the opportunity to have my teeth whitened last week. I’d been considering this procedure for a while, so what a great opportunity this was! As always, you and your staff were attentive, accommodating, and pleasant, and helped to make this a positive and even fun experience! Thank you so much for your generosity & kindness.
People like you make the world nicer for people like me (cowards)! Thank you so much! If anyone ever told me I’d be thanking a dentist for a pleasant visit I’d tell them they were nuts! I’m still sometimes afraid but thanks to you, not petrified anymore! You are all wonderful!Thank You!