Sand Hill Dental, LLC
Sand Hill Dental is here to create an extraordinary dental practice that is recognized as the best in the community for providing exceptional quality and service to all of our patients in a caring, family environment.
At Sand Hill Dental our mission is to treat every patient like our own family. We want to be conscious of our patients’ hectic schedules while thoughtfully discussing what treatment options are available that fit their lifestyle and budget.
We also understand that choosing a dentist is an important decision. After all, your smile is your greatest asset and says a lot about your overall health. From the moment you walk in the door, you’ll be welcomed by our caring staff in a relaxed, stress-free environment where the whole family can feel at ease.
Sand Hill Dental offers a full range of general & cosmetic dental treatments at our office to help you achieve your perfect smile, such as teeth whitening, crowns, preventive care, implants, or our full mouth reconstruction service. We utilize the latest in dental technology and techniques in order to offer you the best preventive care and treatment available.
Thank you for choosing Sand Hill Dental.
Shervin Shojai, DDS
Dr. Shojai has over 27 years of clinical experience serving the Hunterdon County community.
He graduated from Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery. He also served an internship at Morristown Memorial Hospital.
He is a recipient of the Divisional Award in Endodontics from Columbia University and the Proctor and Gamble Award of Excellence for Geriatric care. Dr. Shojai is a father of three children and resides in Madison.
When time allows, he enjoys international soccer and the NY Rangers.
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Full Mouth Reconstruction, for teeth that need multiple procedures to achieve improved appearance and function
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canals, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children’s teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
“Dr Shojai and Staff are terrific! Very pleasant and friendly, providing a non stressful experience!”
“The staff is amazing–friendly and super helpful! The office is beautiful. My family has been with Dr. Shojai for over 20 years! I wish everyone great success with the new practice!”
Dr. Shojai was very professional and at the same time very friendly and concerned about my comfort. He is a highly skilled and meticulous technician and made the experience pleasant and pain free. I had been a patient of Dr. Bogden for 25 years so I was concerned about switching to Dr. Shojai for my new crowns. I have no concerns about Dr. Shojai’s expertise. He has won my complete confidence. He also worked efficiently with his excellent Dental Assistant. The office staff is also first class and quite helpful. I am happy to know that Dr. Shojai has taken over after Dr. Bogden retired. I highly recommend Dr. Shojai to all in need of a great dentist.”
“I was WAY overdue for my teeth cleaning since COVID-19. Lynn Ozimek just made my mouth happy with an excellent cleaning and I got a great exam (yay, no cavities!) from Dr Shervin Shojai. Sand Hill Dental rocks”
“Very happy that I found Dr Shervin at his new beautiful practice! Great experience as always!”