Bedminster Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to Bedminster Family & Cosmetic Dentistry. When I established this dental practice in 1991, I had a two-fold mission. First, to recruit a team that would treat patients the way I myself would want to be treated. Second, I wanted to serve my patients with the highest level of expertise.
I hope you will find that your experience here lives up to these aspirations of mine.
When you enter our door, we will first greet you like a friend. We will then bring you in for your examination without your having to wait. Your examination will be thorough, and if I find anything that needs treating, I will take the time to fully explain what is needed, why it is needed, and any options you may have for treatment. Throughout all of this, it is our highest priority to keep you comfortable, and to provide you with durable and aesthetic restorative work. My staff will be able to answer any questions about your dental insurance, will help you with any claims, and will make you feel welcome and relaxed.
Dr. Mike Mavrostomos
Dr. Mavrostomos has a great eye for the artistry required to make a smile beautiful. He even has a beautiful smile guarantee.
He has been in practice since 1991 and started this practice from scratch with a particular vision in mind.
In addition to establishing an ethical and quality practice, Dr. Mike continues to spend time each year in continuing education in order to stay on top of the latest techniques and treatments. As a result of his commitment to the highest level of treatment for his patients, his work is being recognized. He was recognized by DaVinci Labs for the quality and artistry of his fine work.
His commitment to quality and hearty work-ethic allow him to serve all of Somerset County (one of the oldest counties in the country), including Basking Ridge, Far Hills, and Bridgewater.
- General dentistry: Gentle check-ups and cleanings twice a year are an essential part of oral health care, maintaining the cleanliness of your smile and allowing your Bedminster family dentist to identify any problems that may be developing. General dental care also includes x-rays, MERCURY-FREE FILLINGS, and customized night guards to help prevent clenching and grinding and SLEEP APNEA.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Through COSMETIC DENTISTRY procedures such as porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, dental bonding, and the Snap-On Smile, your Bridgewater dentist creates flawless, white, natural-looking SMILE MAKEOVERS that look amazing and come with a BEAUTIFUL SMILE GUARANTEE.
- Restorative dentistry: Missing teeth, broken teeth, cracked teeth, damaged teeth – whatever the oral health problem you’re experiencing, dental restorations like DENTAL IMPLANTS, PORCELAIN CROWNS, and DENTAL BRIDGES can repair what’s wrong while making your smile functional and beautiful.
- Orthodontics: Discreet, powerful, and efficient, INVISALIGN BRACES in Bridgewater have revolutionized the world of orthodontia. Adults and teens who qualify for this teeth alignment method love that they can get a straight smile without anyone knowing about it and still have the freedom to eat what they want.
- Facial rejuvenation: Have your dental work completed at your Bedminster family dental practice and top it off with BOTOX for a completely revitalized appearance. Facial fillers like Botox can also be used to help treat and control problems such as TMJ disorders and teeth grinding and clenching.
Fax: (908) 234-0832
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM