Bedminster Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to Bedminster Family & Cosmetic Dentistry. When I established this dental practice in 1991, I had a two-fold mission. First, to recruit a team that would treat patients the way I myself would want to be treated. Second, I wanted to serve my patients with the highest level of expertise.
I hope you will find that your experience here lives up to these aspirations of mine.
When you enter our door, we will first greet you like a friend. We will then bring you in for your examination without your having to wait. Your examination will be thorough, and if I find anything that needs treating, I will take the time to fully explain what is needed, why it is needed, and any options you may have for treatment. Throughout all of this, it is our highest priority to keep you comfortable, and to provide you with durable and aesthetic restorative work. My staff will be able to answer any questions about your dental insurance, will help you with any claims, and will make you feel welcome and relaxed.
Dr. Jion Kim
Dr. Jion Kim is a practicing dentist at Bedminster Family and Cosmetic Dentistry.
Following graduation, Dr. Kim completed a general practice residency at Morristown Medical Center (MMC). At MMC, she treatment planned and executed complex cases while treating patients with complicated and extensive medical histories, giving her a well-rounded residency experience. She firmly believes that dental education is an ongoing process. As new dental research expands and improves the technology available, she feels it is important for her to learn and grow as a practitioner through continuing education courses in order to improve her patient’s experience.
- General dentistry: Gentle check-ups and cleanings twice a year are an essential part of oral health care, maintaining the cleanliness of your smile and allowing your Bedminster family dentist to identify any problems that may be developing. General dental care also includes x-rays, MERCURY-FREE FILLINGS, and customized night guards to help prevent clenching and grinding and SLEEP APNEA.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Through COSMETIC DENTISTRY procedures such as porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, dental bonding, and the Snap-On Smile, your Bridgewater dentist creates flawless, white, natural-looking SMILE MAKEOVERS that look amazing and come with a BEAUTIFUL SMILE GUARANTEE.
- Restorative dentistry: Missing teeth, broken teeth, cracked teeth, damaged teeth – whatever the oral health problem you’re experiencing, dental restorations like DENTAL IMPLANTS, PORCELAIN CROWNS, and DENTAL BRIDGES can repair what’s wrong while making your smile functional and beautiful.
- Orthodontics: Discreet, powerful, and efficient, INVISALIGN BRACES in Bridgewater have revolutionized the world of orthodontia. Adults and teens who qualify for this teeth alignment method love that they can get a straight smile without anyone knowing about it and still have the freedom to eat what they want.
- Facial rejuvenation: Have your dental work completed at your Bedminster family dental practice and top it off with BOTOX for a completely revitalized appearance. Facial fillers like Botox can also be used to help treat and control problems such as TMJ disorders and teeth grinding and clenching.
Fax: (908) 234-0832
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM