John A. Carollo, D.M.D.
John A. Carollo, D.M.D.
- BS: Rutgers University
- DMD: UMDNJ – University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ; Rutgers Dental School
- Academy of General Dentistry; over 2,00 hours of Continuing Education, Presented and Taken
- Nobel Biocare’s Implant Certification Program
- NJ Top Dentist 2014-2016
- The Global Directory of Who’s Who – Lifetime Member
- Best of NJ; Stavilla D’Italia Award 2014
- Psi-Omega Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Bergen County Implant Study Club, (Founding Member)
- General (Restorative) Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry and Esthetic Restorations
- Ceramic Crowns
- Tooth Bonding
- Porcelain Veneers
- Implant Dentistry
- “Teeth-in-a Day”
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- Hygiene and Periodontal and Gum Disease
- Children’s, (Pediatric), Dentistry
- Sleep Dentistry
- Snoring & Sleep Apnea
- Dentures, Partial Dentures and Over-Dentures
- Tooth Whitening
- Mouthguards and Sports Guards
Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM - 2:00 AM
*Please note that Saturdays are Alternate
To request appointment availability online, please visit their consultation page and the office will contact you to confirm your appointment.
It’s difficult to find the words to describe the gratitude I feel for your expertise and TLC in reaching the light at the end of the tunnel. For over thirty years my front tooth has been a source of aggravation and major frustration. Dr. Carollo and your wonderful staff have not only made this journey pleasant, but incredibly painless and fun. You have made smiling a gift and an art.
Probably the biggest compliment I could give is that I recommended my friends, family and co-workers to Dr. Carollo’s office. Every last one of them has thanked me for the recommendation and each is thrilled to have found such a great dentist and a caring staff. Personally my family and I have been patients’ of Dr. Carollo’s since the 1980’s. The hygienists are gentle and the office staff pleasant and professional. And the Tooth Whitening, it is one of the best things I have done for myself!
If you can be professional and relaxed at the same moment, which is what Dr. Carollo’s is all about. I had major work done on my mouth – caps throughout the top and caps on most of the bottom. The time I spent in the chair were, for me, very relaxing. I had no anxiety about having the work done, nor the amount of time would it take. I had this work done 15 years ago and it is still looking great today. I have referred many of my friends and colleagues to Dr. Carollo’s and find the professionalism with which he approaches each and every case is outstanding. After all is said and done, I like going to the dentist!”