At Caggiano Orthodontics, we realize you have a choice when it comes to deciding on who your orthodontist is going to be. We hope it is readily apparent that we are committed to be the very best by truly incorporating the latest technologies with strong customer service. If you are unsure, we encourage you to compare Caggiano Orthodontics to any other orthodontist you may be considering. This will reassure you that we do everything we can to make sure that your expectations are exceeded and that each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice.
David Caggiano, D.M.D., M.S.
“I feel so fortunate to be an orthodontist. Orthodontics allows me to apply my master’s degree in biomedical engineering, my artistic talent, and my seven years of general dentistry experience.Our goal is to provide to most up-to-date technology and techniques, using the best materials available.”
With his unique background, Dr. Caggiano can create an innovative approach to solve even the toughest orthodontic situation. “Engineering each smile should be personalized,” he says. “It is important to achieve the best result in the most efficient and comfortable manner for each patient.”
Dr. Caggiano’s new book, A Parent’s Guide to Understanding Orthodontics: How to Confidently Choose the Best Orthodontist For Your Family will teach you all you need to know about the inner workings and recommendations of an orthodontist.
- New Jersey Institute of Technology – Master’s degree in Biomedical Engineering
- UMDNJ – DMD degree
- UMDNJ – Orthodontic Residency
- Teaches Orthodontics at Morristown Memorial Hospital to Dental Residents
- New Jersey Monthly – Top Orthodontist in New Jersey – 8 consecutive years (2009 – 2017) as voted by other dentists
- New Jersey Family – Top Kids Doc in New Jersey – 8 consecutive years (2009 – 2017) as voted by parents
- Orthodontic Products, Best Orthodontists of 2011- a national recognition
- OKU – Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Tri-County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Bear Brook Study Club
- Grassroots Dental Study Club
- The Bottom Line International Study Club
Caggiano Orthodontics offers complimentary consultations, convenient hours and flexible payment plans.Utilizing his biomedical engineering background, Dr. Caggiano integrates the latest orthodontic technology to ensure the treatment is efficient with an ideal end result
The future of orthodontics is here today!
We use the following:
- Cadent iOC – digital impression system.
- Days of patients being uncomfortable during the diagnostic procedures is a thing of the past! No more gagging on goopy impressions material and it’s more accurate!
- Indirect Bonding
- We are one of the first orthodontic offices offering this treatment.
- Basically, computers have revolutionized the way we place braces on teeth.
- By using the treatment simulation, we start with the end result, and work backwards to determine the most accurate placement of the braces on the teeth.
- This means fewer appointments, less time in braces, and a better result compared to traditional technique
- Self Ligating Braces
- American Empower – are the latest braces on the market and provide superior results! Lighter forces equates to faster movement and more patient comfort
- Invisalign and invisalign teen
- Caggiano is an ELITE provider of invisalign and invisalign teen
- Carestream Kodak 9300C
- The latest in x-ray technology for 3D x-rays when needed with the absolute minimum radiation of any machine on the market
- Traditional braces
- Treatment for Children and Adults
For more information, please visit our website at MorrisCountyBraces.com
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
*Please note that the office is open one Saturday per month between the hours of 8:00am and 1:00pm. Please call the office to schedule your appointment.
When Dr. Caggiano took over the practice, my son already had braces for over 1 1/2 years. Instead of just taking them off as scheduled, Dr. Caggiano spent a lot of time checking and rechecking the results of braces that he himself was not responsible for. He was not happy with the results and redid my son’s braces to make sure that the job was done right. The last one and a half year of visits were nothing but a pleasure! I know it’s crazy to say that about an orthodontist, but it is very true. The staff is super pleasant and extremely friendly. They all make every visit feel like time spent with friends more than a doctor’s office. Hands down, without any hesitation or even a second thought, if you need an orthodontist there is no question that Dr. Caggiano is the one you want to come to. People go to many different orthodontists, I just don’t understand why?
Dr Caggiano has my highest respect as a professional. I am usually a comparison shopper, but after one consultation with Dr Caggiano I had no need to see anyone else. His detailed plan to fix my smile and confidence in his approach were extremely reassuring, and left no doubt that I had come to the right place. 21 months later and and 3 months ahead of schedule, and the job is done! He and his staff are very friendly and extremely professional, and you will rarely have to wait longer than 5 minutes! Two thumbs up to the entire experience, I would recommend him to anyone!
Dr. Caggiano and his staff know what they are doing. But more importantly they are friendly and easy to get along with. Everyone goes the extra mile to make it a great experience. I had surgery done as part of my treatment and they did more than expected to help me through the recovery process. You feel at home all the time and would recommend to anyone!
Dr. Caggiano is an excellent orthodontist with plenty of experience. Friendly, caring, and professional with a good sense of humor. I got the Incognito™ braces behind the teeth and Dr.Caggiano was well trained in adjusting these type of braces. Office staff was professional and friendly so 2thumbs up and I would recommend Dr.Caggiano to family, friends and anyone needing orthodontic work.
Finding the perfect dentist was always my concern because I don’t let anyone work on my mouth. I have to feel comfortable with all the staff. The environment has to be friendly and caring too! Lastly, I like to know what is going to be done on my mouth. Caggiano Orthodontics has this all wrapped up into one. Dr. Caggiano and his staff give a detailed report on what he/she is going to do. The environment of the place is very friendly and everyone is easy going. This facility is top notch in technology and in their staff!
I go here and just got my braces off i love this place they have been very nice and gentle even if there some times is a wait its always worth it!