Wilbert Yeung, M.D.
Advanced Psychiatric Associates is a behavioral health group practice dedicated to providing the best possible care in a relaxed, comfortable private office setting. We treat children, adolescents, adults, and families with a variety of conditions including anxiety, depression, OCD, addiction, mood disorders, ADHD and behavioral issues.
Wilbert Yeung, M.D.
Clinicians at Advanced Psychiatric Associates have worked together for seven years. They emphasize a compassionate, collaborative, practical and respectful approach to patient care. They have learned that from their combined years of practice, and from their past clinical collaborations, that communication, flexibility, practicality, openness and a sense of humor underlie almost all successful treatments.
- Medical School, Robert Wood Johnson (UMDNJ)
- Residency, Brown University Medical School
- Fellowship, Brown University Medical School
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
- APA/NJPA: American Psychiatric Association/New Jersey Psychiatric Association
- AACAP/NJCCAP: American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry/New Jersey Council of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Their clinicians have a broad range of clinical skills, experience, and areas of specific expertise. Their goal is to assist you to build on your existing strengths while helping you develop new strategies and behaviors for overcoming adversity and living the most satisfying life possible.
Dr. Yeung offers many services, including:
- Family & Relationship Problems
- Child & Adolescent Behavioral Problems
- Academic and Learning Problems
- Attention Deficit Disorder in persons of all ages
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders (Panic Attacks, Panic Disorder, Social Phobia)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse Disorders
- Developmental Disorders, including PDD & Asperger’s Disorder
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please contact the office for information regarding insurance.