Heritage Surgical Group
Our General Surgeons are trained to diagnose, treat and manage patients with a broad spectrum of surgical conditions affecting various areas of the body.
We are dedicated to all areas of General Surgery including colorectal, surgical oncology, hernia, gallbladder disease, and advanced laparoscopic procedures.
We are committed to caring for our patients and fulfilling our responsibilities to the communities we serve. You can count on our surgeons to deliver expert and compassionate care.
We will work with your primary care physician and other specialists required for your care.
Our commitment to your satisfaction is evident in the care you will receive from our courteous office staff, clinical staff and physicians. We care about the communities we serve because we live here with our families and our friends.
Stavros Christoudias, MD, FACS
Stavros Christoudias, MD, FACS is Board Certified in general surgery and has 11 years of experience in the medical field. He completed his medical degree at the University of Medicine and Dentistry in New Jersey at Newark and did his internship and residency at Morristown Medical Center.
We offer comprehensive surgical support for our patients that includes a wide range of surgical procedures to ensure the health and safety of our patients. Whatever your surgical needs, we can provide you with the expert care you need to restore your health.
We can also perform routine colonoscopies to ensure your ongoing health and well-being. Our highly skilled and experienced surgeons can help you manage your conditions to improve your quality of life and to reduce discomfort from these serious ailments.
- Hernia Surgery: Laparoscopic or Open Repair with mesh
- Gallbladder Removal: Laparoscopic or Open Cholecystectomy
- Skin and Soft Tissue Masses: Excision/Biopsy of skin and soft tissue masses
- Appendix Removal: Laparoscopic or Open Appendectomy
- Undiagnosed Abdominal Pain: Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Spleen Removal: Laparoscopic or Open Splenectomy
Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Colon Resection: Laparoscopic or Open Removal of all or part of the large intestine
Small Bowel Resection: Laparoscopic or Open Removal of a portion of the small intestine
- Hemorrhoid Surgery
- Rectal/Anal Abscesses and Fistulas
- Rectal Tumor/Polyp: Transanal excision
- Rectal Prolapse: Laparoscopic or Open Repair
Fax: (201) 833-1010
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM