Lakeland Cardiology Center
Lakeland Cardiology Center is a licensed Outpatient Department of Saint Clare’s Health System.
For over 20 years, the team of board certified cardiologists at Lakeland Cardiology Center has been providing patients with exceptional care. This attention to all aspects of the patient experience shows in our state-of-the-art nuclear imaging capability and in our care and compassion. Each patient at each visit to our newly renovated offices can expect comprehensive cardiology services through office-based exams and testing. Led by a team of skilled, experienced, caring cardiologists and staff, we are dedicated to making their Lakeland Cardiology Center experience comfortable and efficient.
Sheikh Naeem, MD FACC
Dr. Sheikh Naeem is a board-certified cardiologist and a Fellow of the American Board of Cardiology. He is also board certified in adult transthoracic echocardiography and stress echocardiography.
Compassionate and knowledgeable, Dr. Naeem is well known for his dedication to the emotional, as well as medical, needs of his patients. He takes time to listen to each of his patients’ concerns, addressing each one with individualized and comprehensive care. Dr. Naeem prides himself on caring for his patients the same way he would care for members of his own family.
- King Edward Medical University in Lahore, Pakistan
- Fellowship in Cardiology at Deborah Heart and Lung Center in Browns Mills, NJ and Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia.
- American Board of Cardiology
- Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography
- Stress Echocardiography
- Dr. Naeem has held several leadership positions during his career, including Chairman of the Department of Medicine at St. Clare’s Hospital in Denville.
- He has also chaired Cardiology, CCU, and Quality Improvement committees and served on the St. Clare’s Executive Committee.
- Dr. Naeem joined the Lakeland Cardiology Center in 1996.
- He has admitting privileges at St. Clare’s Hospital in Denville and Dover as well as at Morristown Medical Center in Morristown.
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please contact the office regarding insurance policies.