Jeffrey Scott Henning, D.O.
Dr. J. Scott Henning, (Princeton Dermatology Associates) is committed to providing total skin care for his patients. His dermatology practice provides the most advanced medical care for all types of skin conditions. His office is highly specialized in skin cancer detection and mole surveillance (Dermoscopy) in addition to the surgical removal of benign and malignant lesions.
Dr. J. Scott Henning, DO, MBA
Dr. J. Scott Henning is a board certified dermatologist and a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. The primary goal of the Dr. Henning’s is to treat the dermatologic health of each patient in a compassionate and thorough manner.
- Completed his residency at New York University Dept. of Dermatology where he was Chief Resident
- Completed his internship at Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma, Washington
- Received his medical degree from Western University of Health and Sciences in Pomona, California
- Earned his undergraduate degree at MidAmerica Nazarene University in Kansas
- Earned his Masters in Business Administration from the University of Texas at San Antonio
- Dr. Henning has been published in numerous peer review dermatological publications. He is a decorated U.S. Army combat veteran and served as Chief of Dermatology for several years at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas. Dr. Henning has a special interest in Pigmented Lesions (moles) and is an expert in Dermoscopy (Epiluminescent Skin Microscopy). In addition to this Dr. Henning provides the most advance treatment regiments for chronic skin conditions of Psoriasis, Eczema, Chronic Hives and Hidradinitis Supprativia.
Dr. Henning offers many services and treatments Including:
- Total Skin Exams
- Mole survalence with Dermoscopy and Dermatoscopic photography
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Psoriasis Systemic Treatments
- Humira, stelara, enbrel, cosentyx, talz, otezla
- Eczema systemic treatments
- Chronic Hives (urticaria)
- Patch testing for Contact Allergies
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Please contact the office regarding insurance policies.
Dr. Henning was informative, kind, comforting and very personable. Thank You!
My visit to Dr. Hennings office was pleasant and enjoyable, from the fron desk to the kind and engaging nurse and then to Dr. Henning who was bright eyed and knowledgeable and obviously well trained, he quickly identified my issues and had a clear and concise course of action to all my dermatological issues that I visited him about that day. I never felt rushed and Dr. Henning was more then happy to discuss any concerns at length. What more can you ask for?