Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Brian Glatt, and the staff of Premier Plastic Surgery Center of New Jersey, invite you to explore the possibility of looking as good as you feel. Making the decision to undergo cosmetic or reconstructive surgery is an important one. You deserve the outstanding, yet natural results experienced by Dr. Glatt’s plastic surgery patients who travel to his Morristown, New Jersey practice from New York, New Jersey and beyond for his expertise and exceptional skill.
Brian S. Glatt, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS takes pride in his ability to combine the highest level of technical expertise with an exceptional artistic vision and keen aesthetic sense in order to produce outstanding, yet natural looking results.
- University of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
- Integrated Plastic Surgery Residency Program
- University of Pennsylvania
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Specialized fellowship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City
- State of the art, advanced microsurgical and reconstructive techniques, particularly of the breast
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Plastic Surgery
- Chairman, Division of Plastic Surgery, Morristown Medical Center
- Magna Cum Laude with honors
- University of Pennsylvania
- “Top Doctor” in New Jersey Monthly
- Consistently chosen by peers for this inclusion
- Multiple Healing Hands awards through Morristown Medical Center
- The Consumers’ Research Council of America
- Consistently chosen him as one of “America’s Top Plastic Surgeons”
- Honored by the American Cancer Society at Starry Night Gala
- American Society of Plastic Surgeon (ASPS)
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Morris County Medical Society of New Jersey
- New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
As a premier plastic surgeon in New Jersey, Dr. Glatt has expertise in facial aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery, as well as body contouring procedures. In addition to being well versed in the most recent cosmetic and restorative surgery procedures and technology, Dr. Glatt also has extensive experience in pediatric plastic surgery. Dr. Glatt has also been honored by the American Cancer Society for his work with breast cancer patients.
Breast & Body
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Bra line back lift
- Inverted nipple correction
- Mommy Makeover
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Thigh Lift
- Total Body Lift
Non Surgical Treatments
- Chin Implant
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid lift)
- Brow Lift
- Chemical Peel
- Neck Lift
- Otoplasty (ear surgery)
Financing available.Please contact us for more information.
I just wanted to say thank you for taking such good care of me before, during and after surgery. Your honesty, kindness and professionalism eased my mind about surgery. You do amazing work and the results from my surgery reflect that. I look fabulous thanks to you!
I could not be happier with my whole experience in your care & with my phenomenal results.
You didn’t only change my life; you gave me my life back! I have confidence and self-esteem and now look as healthy and energetic outside as I feel inside! Words cannot express the gratitude I feel!
I wanted to take time to thank you for your wonderful care. Since day one you showed empathy and great professionalism. The results of surgery are amazing!
Words cannot express how thankful I am for you and your staff. Not only are you an amazing surgeon, you’re the most compassionate doctor and your bedside manner out-shines everyone. Thank you for all you have done for me!
I feel fortunate to have found such a great surgeon. I love the “new me”!