Osbert Fernandez, MD, FACOG, FAAFP
Dr. Fernandez is dual board certified in Family Practice and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is an Attending Physician with CarePoint Medical Group, Associate Director of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Hoboken University Medical Center and is an Assistant Clinical Professor at New York Medical College in the Department of Family Medicine.
“Being a doctor allows me to contribute to my community and to society in a meaningful way. It is an honor to be trusted with helping a patient to manage their health and well-being,” says Dr. Fernandez.
Dr. Osbert Fernandez
Dr. Fernandez has special interest in high risk obstetrics and minimally invasive gynecological surgery. He is certified by the North American Menopause Society (NAMS) for his commitment to menopausal health.
He is currently the Principal Investigator for the Violet Petal Study, a phase 3 clinical trial for the treatment of severe endometriosis. He has won various teaching awards, and in 2003 he was awarded a Humanitarian Award for his dedication to women’s health.
- Associate Clinical Professor department of Family Medicine New York Medical College
- Associate Director of the Department of Ob/Gyn Hoboken University Medical Center
- Proctor for Intuitive Surgical da Vinci
- Principal Investigator Abbvie pharmaceuticals
- St. George’s University School of Medicine
- Medical School
- St. Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center – Manhattan, NY
- Family Practice
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
- Bayonne medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
- Humanitarian Award, 2003
- Certified by the North American Menopause Society (NAMS) for his commitment to menopausal health
Well Woman Care
It is important for all women to have regular female exams as early detection is important in treating most medical conditions. Depending on your age, risk factors and previous findings, we may recommend certain tests. These may include Pap smears, screening for HPV, certain vaccines, STI screening, mammograms, sonograms, bone density scans, and blood evaluations. At your well woman visit we review your medical history, family history, and take the opportunity to address your health and wellness
Fax: (201) 963-3924
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Most insurances accepted.