Trinitas Comprehensive Cancer Center
The Trinitas Comprehensive Cancer Center in Elizabeth, NJ is an outpatient facility of Trinitas Regional Medical Center. Trinitas Comprehensive Cancer Center is a regional comprehensive cancer program, offering a multidisciplinary team for the detection, diagnosis, treatment, support and follow-up care for people with cancer in an ambulatory setting.
Dr. Michelle Cholankeril
Michelle Ann Cholankeril, M.D. is a member of the Hematology/Medical Oncology Department at Trinitas Comprehensive Cancer Center. Published extensively in the medical literature, Dr. Cholankeril continues to generate articles and abstracts for the American Association for Cancer Research and the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Dr. Cholankeril has a special interest in Breast Oncology, Gynecological Oncology, Gastrointestinal Oncology, Hematological Malignancies, and Benign Hematology.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Center and Research Institute, India
- Undergraduate Degree In Medicine & Surgery
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey’s Department of Medicine
- North Shore – Long Island Jewish Hospital
- Hematology & Oncology Fellowship
- Dr. Cholankeril was the Chief Resident during her residency and fellowship.
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Medical Oncology/Chemotherapy
- Radiation Oncology
- RapidArc Radiotherapy
- Clinical Trials
- Supportive Services
Fax: (908) 994-8748
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM