Kathlyn M. Kim, MD, LLC
We are a small, attentive medical office devoted to providing comprehensive gynecologic care to women in all stages of life. Our experienced, caring, all female staff personally speaks with each patient to assist them in routine well woman care, urgent problems, same day emergencies and complex consultations with patience and attention to detail.
Kathlyn M. Kim, MD
Dr. Kathlyn Kim is a Board Certified OB/GYN doctor who has been providing health services to women of all ages for over 23 years. After happily assisting the delivery of thousands of healthy babies, she now devotes her full attention to gynecologic needs of her patients.
“I feel honored to be involved in all phases of a woman’s life from helping teenagers with their first visit, college years and young adulthood, marriage, childbearing, perimenopause, through menopause and beyond. It is a special experience to be taking care of generations of mothers, daughters, grandmothers, aunts and sisters as a woman who has experienced all the same challenges that my patients have been through as well. I know this helps me empathize and passionately find solutions to help my patients maintain the best physical and psychological health possible.”
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Medical Degree, New York
- The New York Hospital / Cornell Medical Center, Internship and Residency OBGYN, New York
- American Board of OBGYN
- Active Staff, The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood New Jersey
- Executive Committee, Valley OBGYN Co-management, Valley Hospital
- Volunteer Surgeon, Medical Mission, Helps International, Guatemala
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- American College of OBGYN
Dr. Kim’s philosophy has always been to give individualized attention to each and every patient that comes to our office. By keeping our office small, we are able to develop a true relationship with our patients that is increasingly rare today. We are uniquely positioned to always speak directly with all patients about test results, clinical concerns and other related medical advice and referrals often acting as a women’s primary care physician. We always offer same day appointments for urgent problems such as breast concerns, urinary tract infections, pelvic pain and have an open policy for new patients, second opinions and surgical referrals. We pride ourselves in short waiting times and quick turn around time for results with can help ease patient anxiety.
Services We Offer:
- Comprehensive Annual Well Woman Care
- Contraception Counseling including IUDs
- Screening and Evaluation for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Infertility Evaluation and Treatment
- Pelvic Ultrasound and Saline Sonogram
- Colposcopy and Biopsies
- Menopause Evaluation and Management including Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Uterine Ablation Procedure for Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Premenstrual Syndrome Treatment
- Breast Problems and Concerns
Fax: (201) 493-8601
Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Our office is recognized and referred to by numerous local women through Facebook Groups:
- Wyckoff Moms
- Waldwick Moms
- Ridgewood Moms
- Glen Rock Moms
- Mahwah Moms
- Allendale Moms
We participate in most insurance plans including:
- Horizon BC/BS
It has been hard to find a good doctor that I can trust and cares about the patient. Dr. Kim made me feel very comfortable; she took the time to discuss all my concerns. I am thankful to have a great doctor again!
My favorite doctor… I’m comfortable talking to Dr. Kim about anything and she not only listens, but HEARS.
She is a remarkable doctor and I highly recommend her!
I have seen Dr. Kim for 2 years now and she is absolutely amazing. She takes her time with all her patients which is very rare not a days. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a new GYN.
I have been going to Dr. Kim for the past 6 years and have had all great experiences. The doctor and her staff are all extremely kind and helpful. Dr. Kim exemplifies all the qualities I search for in my doctors; honesty, trust, ensuring I’m comfortable and professionalism.