Chinese Acupuncture Healthcare / Princeton Integrative Health Center
Helen Law, DAc, PhD, LAc
Dr. Helen Law is the Director and Founder of the Princeton Integrative Health Center and Chinese Acupuncture Healthcare. This center is dedicated to providing holistic wellness to people who seek acute, chronic and preventive care. All of our practitioners have obtained the highest level of education and have extensive experience.
Helen has recently achieved a doctor of acupuncture from PCOM. This degree helps to increase the relationship between doctors of Western medicine and doctors of Eastern medicine. It emphasizes findings of research in Chinese medicine to allow it to be a more evidence based practice. This results in more accessible information for the patients.
- Dr. Law obtained her B.Sc. and M.S. from the University of California at San Diego, and completed her studies and training in Chinese medicine at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine.
- Helen Law is licensed to practice acupuncture in New York and New Jersey.
- Helen has great success in treating various pain syndromes such as acute and chronic neck pain, shoulder pain, low back and sciatic pain, dysmenorrhea, abdominal and epigastric pain, headaches and migraines.
- In addition, our office treats allergy and asthma patients, common colds, influenza, irregular heartbeat, skin rashes, irregular menstruation, infertility, and stress related mental and emotional problems.
- NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
- New Jersey and New York (State Board)
- Massage, Bodywork and Somatic Therapy (NJ)
- Best of Princeton in Acupuncture 2008 – 2018
- NJ Top Docs 2010 – 2018
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Allergies: Asthma, allergic sinusitis, seasonal hay fever, animal dander,food sensitivities, drug and supplement sensitivities, IBS, allergic skin conditions, stinging bites, sunlight and barometric pressure as well as contactants such as perfume, chemical, detergent, plastics and fabric sensitivities and more.
- Musculoskeletal Pain: Arthritis, osteoarthritis, degenerative joint diseases, muscle strain, pain (neck, back, shoulder, arms, legs, knee), sciatica, scoliosis, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel, tendonitis, TMJ, herniated discs, numbness, foot and ankle, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, neuroma, tennis and golf elbow
- Cardiology: Chest pain/angina, hypertension, high blood pressure, stroke, palpitations, flutters, high cholesterol
- Head, Ears, Eyes, Nose and Throat: Migraines, cluster and tension headaches, post-nasal drip, sore throat, blurred vision, floaters, tinnitus, dizziness and vertigo, Bell’s palsy, sinusitis, allergies
- Auto-Immune and Endocrine: Cancer (including side effects of chemo and radiation), diabetes, hypoglycemia, thyroid disorders, insulin resistance
- Pediatrics: Asthma, allergies, ear infections, ADD/ADHD, sleep disorders
- Respiratory:Asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, allergies, colds & flu, shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing, snoring
- Gynecology/Urology: Infertility, painful periods, menstrual cramps, PMS, amenorrhea, breech presentation, polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis, menopause, fibroids, cysts, prostatitis, UTIs, interstitial cystitis, impotence
- Dermatology: Eczema/dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, dry skin, itching, wrinkles, face-lifts, spider/varicose veins, scars, rashes, shingles
- Gastroenterology: Irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s, colitis, diarrhea, constipation, nausea, vomiting, gastritis, ulcers, GERD, gas and bloating, abdominal pain, hemorrhoids
- Neurological & Psychological Disorders: ADHD, numbness, stroke paralysis, trigeminal neuralgia, Bell’s Palsy, insomnia, stress, depression, anxiety, irritability, panic attacks, stress, fears/phobias
- Miscellaneous: Weight management, sleep disorders, smoking cessation, detoxification, anemia
Please contact our office to see if we accept your insurance plan.
My great experience with Helen caused me to suggest to my nephew that he see Helen who was suffering with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and food allergies. I made this suggestion with some trepidation since he had been quite critical of his medical providers. With one treatment she eliminated his symptoms. That was a year ago now and he still raves about what she did for him.
Months after the birth of my second child, my hips and pelvis would not stabilize and I experienced intermittent pain from my neck to my knees that interfered with my ability to care for my baby. This is the point at which I made my first appointment to be treated by Dr. Law. After the first treatment, the pain was immediately relieved. With Dr. Law, I’m finally at the point where my body is stabilized. Helen, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.
I play a lot of golf and every year during these seasons, I always suffer from itchy red swollen lower legs above the ankle. I knew all along that it was due to the irritation from the pesticide on the grass. I came to Dr. Law and confirmed that it was my overreaction to the pesticide. After she treated me for the pesticides, she did further testing and found that I was allergic to the grass and weeds. After the 2nd treatment, my skin became as good as new. Now I can play golf every day without worrying about my ankle. I am so thrilled with the results of Advanced Allergy Therapeutics.
When my husband and I decided it was time to start a family I was 30 years old, and because I had been on birth control for over 10 years, my cycles were extremely erratic. But thanks to a combination of herbs and vitamins, my cycles dramatically improved and we were able to get pregnant within three months. Thanks again! We are truly grateful.