Dan Landmann, M.D., LLC
We are dedicated to helping those who are considering eyelid surgery. We offer a variety of services to meet your cosmetic and reconstructive needs, including office based non-surgical options, laser procedures and surgical procedures.
Dr. Dan S. Landmann, MD, MSEE
Dr. Dan Landmann is a board-certified New Jersey, New York and Connecticut based Ophthalmologist, specializing in Oculoplastic Surgery. With a passion for healing, Dr. Landmann focuses on cosmetic & reconstructive eye surgery of the upper and lower eyelids and surrounding areas. When it comes to your eyes, Dr. Landmann has shown his precision and expertise in using the latest techniques and surgical procedures. Whether it is cosmetic eye surgery, reconstruction after an injury, or eye and eyelid cancer, you can count on Dr. Landmann. Additional procedures include: fixing drooping or misaligned eyes and eyelids, clearing tear duct obstructions, as well as a focus in both male and female blepharoplasty (hooding or bagging of the eyelids).
- University School Of Engineering, Magna Cum Laude
- Major: Electrical Engineering
- Major: Biochemical Engineering
- Tufts University Graduate School of Engineering
- Master’s in Electrical Engineering
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Columbia University College P&S at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center / New England Eye Center – Ophthalmology
- Tufts Medical Center / New England Eye Center – Oculo-Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery
Fax: (201) 485-6570
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Dr. Landmann is very personable. His credentials and educational background are very impressive. He is a competent surgeon, which I can attest to, in light of my successful surgery. No more tearing! His follow-up is excellent-he called me the night of my surgery from his cell phone, to see how I was faring! I would recommend Dr. Landmann to anyone needing any type of eyelid, facial, or plastic surgery.