Dr. Sheila Newman
Valley Health System’s prestigious affiliations with Cleveland Clinic’s Heart and Vascular Institute and Mount Sinai Health System mean their doctors are collaborating with the top physician leaders in medicine today. From pediatrics to primary care, from oncology to cardiology and more, Valley Medical Group is ready to care for your family’s healthcare needs – today and every day.
Dr. Sheila Newman
Dr. Newman deliver’s comprehensive, high-quality care to women of all ages. From routine gynecologic care, including counseling on age-appropriate issues for women; to diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic issues, including fibroids, endometriosis, abnormal uterine bleeding, and sexually transmitted diseases; she strive’s to inform her patients about their bodies to help them make appropriate choices for their health.
- Yale University- Undergraduate Studies
- New York University- Medical Education
- The New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center- Residency
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 2016-2017, NJ Top Doctor
- Acute and chronic medical problems
- Urinary tract infections
- Reproductive concerns
- Prenatal issues and difficulties
- Diet, exercise, lifestyle changes for expectant patients
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Most Valley Medical Group’s doctors accept the following plans.
Please note that you should check your carrier’s web site for confirmation as this information can change. You may also call your VMG doctor’s office with any questions regarding the insurances he/she accepts.
- Cigna/Great West Healthcare
- Consumer Health Network
- Health Republic Insurance of New Jersey
- Horizon BCBS
- United Healthcare