Dr. Enrico F. Orlandoni
Skylands Medical Group is an independent, primary-care based multi-specialty group experienced in responding to our communities’ changing healthcare needs. Our offices are located in Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties in Northwestern New Jersey. We are a Total-Care Organization and bring comprehensive healthcare and wellness throughout these communities.
Skylands Medical Group has achieved a Level-III PCMH Certification, receiving Recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient Centered Medical Home. Patient Centered Medical Home is a team-based approach in coordinating patient care to enable a partnership between the patient, their family, their primary care physician, and any specialists involved ensuring all health and wellness goals are met.
Skylands Medical Group is one of the leading medical practices in the Northwestern part of New Jersey. The Group has transitioned into a Value Based Model of Healthcare, and continues to strive to provide the ultimate in medical care to the patients we serve. In this ever changing healthcare environment it is the goal of the Group to always put our patient’s first and foremost.
Dr. Enrico F. Orlandoni
Dr. Enrico F. Orlandoni is a Board Certified Internist who practices in Lake Hopatcong, NJ.
Dr. Orlandoni joined Skylands Medical Group in 1998 and became a shareholder physician in 2000. He has served on the Board of Directors since 2001. He was Vice President of Medical Affairs from 2003 through 2016. Dr. Orlandoni is currently the President/COO of the Group. In addition, he was the Lead Physician for Skylands Medical Group’s Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and played an integral part in the internal process as the Group transitioned into a Value Based Model of Healthcare.
- Dr. Orlandoni earned his Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences at William Patterson College, Wayne, New Jersey, in 1991.
- Graduated in 1995 from the University of Medicine and Dentistry – School of Osteopathic Medicine, Stratford, New Jersey, where we was awarded for outstanding achievement in Primary Care.
- He completed his residency training in Internal Medicine at Union Hospital, an affiliate of St. Barnabas Health Care System, Union, New Jersey, in June 1998, where he also completed his Internal Medicine Internship in June 1996 and was Chief Resident from 1997-1998.
- He also served on the Critical Care and Patient Care Committees at Union Hospital.
- Dr. Orlandoni is Board Certified in Internal Medicine through the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine.
- Saint Clare’s Hospital, Denville, NJ
- Saint Clare’s Hospital, Dover, NJ
- Morristown Medical Center, Morristown, NJ
- American Osteopathic Association
- New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- Patient Care (13 years through Geriatrics)
- Acute Care
- Chronic Care
- Wellness Physicals
- Disease Management
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Laceration Repair
- Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
Fax: (973) 663-2848
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- AmeriHealth/Value Network
- Atlantic Health PPO Medical
- Beech Street
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield – OMNIA Tier 1 ONLY
- Medicare Railroad
- Operating Engineers Local 825
- Oxford Health Plans
- UnitedHealth Care