At BAXT CosMedical®, our Dermatologist are Board Certified, have many years of experience, and keep up on all the latest technologies and procedures. We offer a full complement of non-surgical and minimally invasive face and body cosmetic enhancement services and take care of all issues of the skin, hair, and nails. At our Center you will always see a Board Certified Dermatologist for your cosmetic or medical consultation. Rest assured that your BOTOX® Cosmetic, facial fillers, laser and other procedures are performed by our Dermatologists and NOT a nurse, physician assistant, or other provider.
Located in Bergen County, New Jersey, BAXT CosMedical® is a renowned facility for providing state-of-the-art cosmetic and medical dermatological care for patients throughout the New York and Tri-State area, as well as many national and international patients, for over 35 years
Saida Baxt, M.D., F.A.A.D.
CosMedical is proud to announce that Dr. Saida Baxt has been named as one of the top 100 local physicians in “How to find the Best Doctors, New York Metro Area.”
- Bennington College
- New York University Medical School
- Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Bergen County Medical Society – Credential Committee
- New Jersey State Medical Society
- New Jersey Dermatology Society
- North Bergen Dermatology Society
- Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
Rebecca Baxt, M.D., F.A.A.D.
Dr. Baxt has been voted as a Super Doctor for Bergen County since 2012! Dr. Baxt is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and a member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. She is a nationally recognized Allergan trainer for Botox® Cosmetic, Juvederm®, Voluma®, Vollure®, and Volbella®, and teaches other physicians best practices and techniques for these procedures. She is also a staff member at Bergen Volunteer Medical Initiative (BVMI) where she donates her time and services, caring for underserved patients with dermatologic conditions.
- University of Pennsylvania, College of Arts and Science
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine
- New York University Medical Center
- Residency, Department of Dermatology
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Internship, Department of Medicine
- American Board of Dermatology
- Certified Allergan trainer for Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm
- The Valley Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Bergen County Medical Society
- Medical Society of the State of New Jersey
- Dermatologic Society of Greater New York
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS)
Providing honest consultations and natural results to our patients for over 30 years. Baxt CosMedical offers many treatments and services, including:
- Botox® / Dysport®
- Chemical Peels
- Facials / Microdermabrasion
- Fraxel® Laser Resurfacing
- Isolaz Acne Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- Leg Vein Treatment
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Smoothbeam Laser
- Ultherapy® Skin Tighetning
- Vbeam Laser
Please visit www.cosmedical.com for more information. We hope that you enjoy the website, as it offers honest before-and-after pictures, videos, as well as lots of valuable medical information about all of the procedures that we perform. Please feel free to contact us with any questions and we hope to see you at our offices soon!
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Saturday: Call for availability -
- No Insurance Accepted
Outstanding, Brilliant physician.
Dr. Baxt is warm, friendly and extremely capable. In my opinion, the best!
Dr. Rebecca Baxt does not rush and is very patience when answering questions.
I have been consistently very pleased with Dr. Saida Baxt for many years.
I have been a patient for over 20 years. I would never think of changing my Doctor.
Dr. Saida Baxt has about the best attitude and “bedside manner” I have experienced.