Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Dr. Aziz S. Ghaly is a part of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ. Robert Wood Johnson Medical School is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in education, research, health care delivery, and the promotion of community health.
Dr. Aziz S. Ghaly
Dr. Aziz Ghaly is an Associate Professor, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Surgical Director of the Heart Transplant Program at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Ghaly specializes in cardiac transplantation, has advanced training in VAD’s, minimally invasive valve surgery, aortic valve surgery as well as complex coronary artery bypass grafting and arrhythmia surgery at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
- Fellowship – Cardiac Transplant & Ventricular Assist Devices, New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University, New York, NY, US
- Fellowship – Cardiothoracic Surgery, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, US
- Residency – University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
- Residency – Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Medical School – Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
Fax: (732) 235-8963
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Aetna US HealthCare
- AmeriHealth HMO, Inc.
- CIGNA HealthCare/CoMed HMO
- Horizon NJ Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private Healthcare Systems
- QualCare Preferred Providers
- Railroad Medicare
- United Health Care Corp
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- USA Health Network