Abdul Qadir, M.D.
Abdul Qadir MD, specializes in diagnosing and treating chronic painful conditions. His interests of practice are chronic low back pain, neck pain, cancer related pain and musculoskeletal pain as a result of injuries, falls and motor vehicle accidents. He also has training and expertise in treating patients with chronic non healing ulcers / wounds.
Abdul Qadir, M.D.
“I have the best training , qualifications and experience in diagnosing and treating a whole array of chronic painful conditions. I believe in listening to the patients and providing a compassionate care, which every patient with chronic pain, truly deserve.”
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- NYU medical center
- Pain Management
- Medical Acupuncture
- Shore Medical Center, Somers Point, NJ
- Atlanticare Medical Center, Atlantic City, NJ
- Member of American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Member of American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Member of American Association of Medical Acupuncture
- Member of New Jersey Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
Chronic low back and neck pain are the most common conditions, which result in loss of work days and significant deterioration of one’s quality of life. Most of the back pain conditions are self limiting and resolve on their own in a few days. But if the pain persists beyond 4-6 weeks, one should consult a pain physician, who would order appropriate diagnostic work up and treat your painful condition. This would allow your body to heal faster and would enable you to return to work as soon as possible.
Dr. Qadir combines traditional allopathic medicine, with acupuncture (if indicated) to provide you the maximum benefit of the therapy. He has extensive training and knowledge in performing interventional procedures including but not limited to:
- Facet injections
- Epidural injections
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy for chronic neck / back pain
- Sympathetic nerve blocks
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Trigger points injections etc. to name a few
- Headaches management
Dr. Qadir would examine you and prescribe the best treatment plan for you to help you in recovering quickly from back / neck pain, cancer pain and headaches, etc.
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ (Most Plans)
- Workers Comp
- No Fault (Personal Injury Protection)
- Most commercial insurances
Please contact our office for specific insurance coverage questions.