Parlin Spine & Disc Center
We consider it an honor and privilege when people entrust their health care to us. Dr Newcomer’s core philosophy is that one needs to carefully LISTEN to a patients concerns and health challenges to achieve a successful patient outcome.
The ability for a patient to be able to ask all their questions, not be rushed, and understand their treatment options is key to a quick recovery.
Dr. Daniel M. Newcomer
Dr. Daniel Newcomer stays current on developing trends in the natural healthcare field with continuing education in spinal decompression techniques, laser medicine, and nutrition. Parlin Spine & Disc has been designed and maintained with only one purpose in mind…. to provide our patients with a comfortable, caring, and state of the art healing environment.
- Dr. Daniel Newcomer is a graduate of Lafayette College in Easton PA where he majored in Biology.
- He completed his Doctorate degree at Logan College of Chiropractic in St Louis MO in 1980.
- Dr. Newcomer also completed post graduate training in clinical acupuncture at the National College in IL.
- Neck Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migrane/Tension Headaches
- Auto Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Axial Spinal Decompression ( Disc problems, Sciatica)
- Class 4 Deep Tissue K Laser ( Non surgical pain management)
- Class 3 “Cold Laser” Treatment
- Gentle Family Chiropractic care
- Interferrential therapy
- Cox Flexion distraction
- Physical Therapy
- Auto Accident Rehabilitation
Our office accepts most health insurance including Horizon BC/BS, Empire BC/BS, United Healthcare, Cigna, Aetna, Oxford School/Municipal Employees, Qualcare, and others. Please note that individual benefits vary by policy, and not all services offered in our office may be covered by your individual plan.
- Medicare: Our office is a participating provider with the federal Medicare program. We welcome the opportunity to work with Medicare patients. Please note that Medicare has certain restrictions and limitations on covered services that we will gladly discuss with you on your first office visit.
- Auto Insurance: Our office accepts all auto insurance policies (PIP) including but not limited to HighPoint, State Farm, Allstate, Geico, Progressive, USAA, and NJ Manufacturers.
- Workers Compensation: All Workers Compensation policies are accepted with the proper employer authorization.
- Other Payment Arragements: Our office always offers flexible and affordable payment plans for those who may be temporarily uninsured. We accept cash, personal checks, money orders, Visa, and Mastercard for the payment of deductibles, co-payments, and balances not covered by insurance. Our office also offers a unique healthcare financing option through Chase Health Advance for those who qualify. This special program helps patients who may need extended care or services not covered by an individual insurance policy. They offer both no interest and low interest payment plans to assist our patients.
I can not thank Dr Newcomer enough for his expert care, compassion, and attention to detail. I had suffered with chronic and severe low back pain and persistent headaches for years. Dr Newcomer designed a treatment program with the K laser system and gentle adjustments that got me on the road to recovery quickly. The staff is friendly and makes you feel special.
Dr. Newcomer is wonderful! He and his team helped me recover from injuries related to an auto accident that left me with severe neck pain, and carpal tunnel. The office is clean, inviting, and very accommodating. Top notch service, plasma TV’s, WiFi, fresh bakery snacks and beverages, and very professional care.