William C. Gerard, DMD
From first contact at Dr. William Gerard, our Livingston dentist are committed to your individual attention and strive to provide personalized oral health care tailored for your unique dental needs and goals. We work hard to create the ultimate stress-free and comfortable dental experience. Your health and comfort are our top priorities, and we do what it takes to help every patient understand their symptoms and treatment options in a relaxed office setting.
It is our mission to educate and provide our patients with the best dental care in Livingston. For that reason, we’ve designed this website to provide you with all of the important information you need to make healthy decisions about your teeth and gums. We encourage you to browse our office page, service details and patient education library whenever you have a question about our practice or your oral health.
Achieving quality dental care shouldn’t be difficult, so at Dr. William Gerard we make it simple to achieve your healthiest, most beautiful smile. Whether you are looking for information on implants, teeth whitening, crowns, or preventive care, you can learn more about all of your options from our services page. For your convenience, you can also request an appointment online with our Livingston dentist and download patient forms directly from our website.
Feel free to contact our Livingston office with any questions. We look forward to making each visit to our office a positive experience.
William C. Gerard, DMD
Dr. Gerard has been practicing in his Livingston office since May of 1988. In 2008 he formed a partnership in Toms River New Jersey, where he also practices dentistry. He has also been an active volunteer with Donated Dental Services since 2000. This service is for eligible patients who present with needs that volunteer dentists can assist.
Dr. Gerard has been active with the New Jersey Devils for fifteen years, treating players, coaches, trainers and their families. Dr. Gerard provides all the latest dental techniques and procedures to aid in the delivery of beautiful and pleasing results.
Continuing Education for Dr. Gerard and his staff enable them to stay at the forefront of their profession to provide optimal care to their patients.
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children’s teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Fax: (973) 740-1808
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM