Advanced Periodontics & Implant Care
Susan Goldfarb, D.M.D. is one of the first female periodontal practitioners in Bergen County, specializes in implant, regenerative techniques and facial aesthetics. Since 1984 Dr. Susan Goldfarb has been serving the public with state-of-the-art dental care. She has built her reputation on using the latest techniques with the least amount of discomfort…Her past success is the key to your future success.
Dr. Goldfarb trained at the following prestigious schools
- University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- Newark Beth Israel Hospital
- General Practice Residency
- Fairleigh S. Dickinson School of Dental Medicine
- Certificate of Periodontics
Dr. Goldfarb’s Continuing Education includes
- 10-Month course on Temporo-Mandibular Joint Dysfunction
- IMZ Implant Training from Montefiore Medical Center & Osseointegration Implant Training with Branemark Technique
- Trained in both 3I & ITI Implant Regenerative Techniques
- Keeping Current witht he Columbia Implant Study Club, as well as Tecahing at Columbia Dental School & Hackensack University Medical Center
- Emeritus Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack Medical Center
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- New Jersey Periodontics Society
- American Academy of Periodontics
- Bergen County Dental Society
- President, Bergen County Dental Society 1998-1999
- Bergen Country Dental Society, 1993-Present
- Board of Trustees, Bergen County Dental Society
- ADA, Bergen County Dental Society
- American Academy of Facial Aesthetics
- American Academy of Facial Cosmetics
- Teaneck Study Club
More than 75% of American adults over age 35 have some form of periodontal disease
Daily brushing and flossing help prevent plaque build-up (tartar), but professional cleanings are necessary to remove tartar once it has hardened.
If tartar is not removed, plaque and tartar can go below the gum line and cause infection.
Gums then separate from the teeth, and form pockets that fill with bacteria.
As pockets deepen, more gum tissue and bone are destroyed. Eventually the teeth may become loose and may have to be removed.
Dr. Goldfarb emphasizes cosmetic and implant services in her practice.
- Soft Tissue Grafts
- Root Coverage
- Emdogain Gel
- Dental Implants
- Ridge Augmentation
- Bone Grafts
Dr. Goldfarb is trained in Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP) which is the use of the Millenium NdYag laser for periodontal surgery. She is one of the few periodontists doing this in Bergen County. Plese visit Dr. Golfarb’s website at www.flossnightly.com to learn more!
Please contact the office for more specific information regarding the insurances they accept.