Michael Liberto, DDS
Dr. Liberto is located in Mountainside, NJ, remaining close to his Union roots. June of 2015 marked his 30th year in general practice. He continues to study under some of the brightest minds in dentistry and completes extensive continuing education yearly. He has been certified to restore Dental Implants since 1987, has been on the cutting edge of this technology as it evolves and has extensive expertise in this treatment.
Michael Liberto, D.D.S.
While his passion is in restorative dentistry, Dr Liberto is also trained in orthodontics and advanced cosmetic procedures. In addition, Dr Liberto works closely with talented, well trained specialists who partner with him for patient care when their area of expertise is needed.
- Rutgers University
- Howard University, College of Dentistry
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Mountainside Hospital in Montclair, NJ
- General Restorative Dentistry
- Dr Liberto also mentors other dentists in the “Teeth in a Day” concept of immediate permanent teeth replacement for their patients.
- NJ Monthly Top Dentist 2011 – 2015
- NJTopDocs.com, Top Dentist 2011 – 2017
- NJ Family Favorite Kids Doc 2012 – 2017
- Seattle Study Club
Our office is equipped with the most current useful technology available. This includes Digital X-ray imaging from Kodak, with computerized cavity detection. Computers are present in every room of our office for convenient patient education and information management. Digital records can be efficiently reviewed with and from referring doctors instantly for a thorough diagnosis, resulting in the best treatment decisions for our patients. This also results in 90% less radiation and enhanced patient comfort.
Images from our Intra-oral camera, as well as Digital photos, allow us to share our findings with our patients as well as explain potential treatment goals from Dr Liberto’s extensive portfolio of successful treatment.
Great music available through head phones, TV’s and video, as well as our highly trained and happy staff enhance the patient experience in our beautiful spa-like office.
- Prevention – includes customized cleaning, exam, x-ray, periodontal, and occlusion evaluation. We provide TMJ, Athletic, Night, and Snoring guards, Sealants, Home Care Instruction, and Oral Cancer Screening
- Periodontal Treatment – deeper gum therapy
- Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry – White fillings, Porcelain Veneers, Broken tooth repair, Whitening, Crown and Bridge, including all ceramic technology, Dentures and Implant Enhanced Dentures
- “Teeth in a Day “– permanent tooth replacement in one day
- Endodontic therapy – painless Root Canal Therapy
- Dental Implants – permanent, predictable tooth replacement
- Orthodontics – braces
- Family Friendly
- 24 hour Emergency care is available
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Friday by Appointment.
We accept most insurances, all claims processed electronically for maximum efficiency and rapid payment.
Preferred provider for:
Dr. Liberto kept his office clean and sterile before the pandemic so it was an easy transition for him and his staff to adjust to the pandemic standards. As always, Dr. Liberto and his staff are highly professional and courteous.
Dr Liberto has been treating our family for over 20 years. He has provided the best of care. He, and his professional team, are the best. The most recent visit was today, where I saw first hand how diligent they are about patient safety during this pandemic. I was made to feel totally comfortable with the procedures they have put in place.
By far the most accommodating office. I’ve had some extensive work done, with horrible anxiety and every member of the team has always made me feel so at ease! I love them!
Dr. Liberto is the best there is. I have known Dr. Liberto for over 30 years. He treats my entire immediate family, my siblings’ family, and my parents, 3 generations in all. We would never even CONSIDER going to anyone else. He is the consummate professional, up on all the latest techniques (the ones that work, not just the ones that are hype), and has a skill level beyond any dentist you will ever go to. He tells it straight up, gives you your options, and his honest opinion. You never have to worry about him doing something medically unnecessary to make some money. On the rare chance that you need something he doesn’t specialize in, he refers you to another professional to have it taken care of. It doesn’t get any more honest than that. His office staff is top notch as well. If you want the best dental care there is, you have just found it.
Every aspect of this practice is carried out with skilled Staff, thorough explanations and and close attention to detail. A great model for all professional practices.